"No," He says nonchalantly. "You told me it was going to be okay." I nervously chew on the skin around my nails as I stare into his blue eyes.

He really takes whatever I say into consideration. How could he depend on what I say to be the truth? I would never lie to him, but what if everything isn't going to be okay?

"I think we should go talk to him," I say again. He sighs.

"Will it help settle your nerves?" He asks.

"Maybe," I say. "If it's a good plan." He nods, and takes a second before he sits up. I watch him run a hand through his loose hair. My eyes run down his toned body as he stretches.

"Lets go find him then," He says. "And stop checking me out."

"You don't want me to?" I smile.

"Not unless you wanna get fucked right now." I pull my lips together as a smile forms. "Thought so."

"Maybe later," I say with a grin. He gives me a look.

"Is that a promise?" He asks, a smirk on his lips.

"Let's go find him."

"Alright, but he's not going to be nice though."

"To me?" I ask, I didn't do anything wrong.

"No to me," He says while fixing his hair in the mirror. "He may not be nice in general though."

"I didn't do anything wrong," I say with a scowl.

"Neither did I." That's debatable. "But I'd never let him talk to you the way he talks to me."

"You think he would?" I meet him on the other side of the room.

"If he tried he wouldn't get very far with it," He says. "I promise baby no one's going to hurt you."

"You can't promise that," I whisper, as I look up at him. He can't predict everything everyone is gonna do all the time. He tucks some hair behind my ear and kisses my forehead. "Anything could happen."

"If anyone tries to touch you, I will, kill them," He states seriously. Chills run down my spine as he looks between both of my eyes. He can't mean that, he could never take someone's life for me.

"Don't say that," I whisper, that's all I could get out. "That's not a joke anymore."

"Do I look like I'm fucking joking to you Corrine?" Nothing about his demeanor told me he was joking. I chew on the corner of my lip as I stare into his eyes.

"I...I don't know," I say hesitantly. "I don't want you to kill someone for me." I can't witness something like that again.

"Then let's hope no one tests my patience with you," He says and pecks my cheek. I stare at him, trying to figure out if he'd actually go through with that. "Yeah?"

"Yeah," I mumble. He takes my hand as he pulls me towards the door, intertwining our fingers as we walk down the hall.

My eyes land on Sarah's door as we pass it quickly, is it my responsibility to go check on her? We aren't technically friends anymore. It was too late to ask, seeing as though we're already outside of another room.

"Dad?" Rafe says as he knocks on a door. A light 'yeah' is heard from the other side and he twists the knob and the door opens.

"What do you want Rafe?" Ward asks rudely, I let go of his hand as we walk into his dad's office. I wasn't sure if I was welcomed too, so I hang out near the doorframe.

"What happened?" Rafe asks, sitting down on the brown leather couch. "Angel, come in." I glance at Ward who was standing near the book case.

"Is this like a thing now?" Ward asks. I make eye contact with him as I close the door behind me. "Are you two dating?"