Saving Suryadev

Beginne am Anfang

Devi Narsinghi, 'This Pisach is delaying the war. I have a feeling that the Pisach king is doing something sinister.'

 Devi Avantika prayed to Devi Adi shakti, 'O mother of the universe, please show us the way to stop the effect of the dark magic. Why we cannot be able to defeat Asiloma.'

Devi Adishakti, 'Putri, you cannot defeat him until you assemble all the positive energies of the universe. You have Navdurgas but you also need to assimilate Devi Vinayaki's power. Dev Vinayak is the siddhidata. He is the one who has to be worshipped first. Till now Devi Vinayaki did not participate but it is time to ask her to come for you aid.'

All the devis prayed to devi Vinayaki who was the female form of Dev Ganesh. Mahaganesh appeared in front of the devis and then he took the form of Devi Vinayaki and challenged Asiloma. In presence of her, all negative energies were eradicated and then she used her axe to behead Asiloma.

 In presence of her, all negative energies were eradicated and then she used her axe to behead Asiloma

Devi Avantika and Devi Vinayaki, rushed inside the palace while other devis killed the rest of the pisacahas

Avantika entered into the yagnasthal and was stunned seeing the unholy atmosphere. The entire room was filled with pots filled with human bolld, human skull, claws of cats, eyeballs of vultures, rotten skin of animals, jars filled with poisonous snakes, leeches, scorpions etc. In front of the Yagna both Suryadev and Arun was tied and they were unconscious. Brahmmanada sacrificed those unholy things on the Yagna and summoned Kapali and Karnpisachini so that they could devour Suryadev and Arun and transferred their powers to Brahmanand. 

Avani roared, 'Pisach king, stop....leave my father and kakashri otherwise your end will be so gruesome that the entire Trilok will shiver.'

Brahmamnda, 'Today no one will stop me. I already summond my aradhya. Now I will get the power of the lightgiver and then I will cover the entire universe with darkness. All devs including tridevs will be my slaves. Then Devi I will make you mine.' Saying that he raised his 'Rakhtkharag' the weapon of Kapali to sacrifice Suryadev.

Devi Vinayaki threw her sword but Karnpisachini covered the Yagna bhumi with an energy field. Then Devi Vinyaki said, 'Devi Avantika, now it's time to summon the destructive energy of yours. You can only destroy them as you are the Goddess of protection and part of Devi ADishakti.' 

Avni closed her eyes and summoned her inner Kundalini shakti. Bright light equal to another sun engulfed her, the entire universe started shacking again, the huge storm appeared, in seas and rivers, huge waves were formed. It seemed like the entire creation was scared for the upcoming event. Then everything slowly came back to normal and Avni turned into ........

Devi Vikayaki, 'She is Devi Pratyangira, the protector from all black magics and dark forces. She is one of the most destructive from of Devi Adishakti. Only she can stop Kapali and Karnpisachini.' 

All devis also reached there and they cheered, 'All hail to Devi Pratyangira, the protector.'

Devi Prathayngira roared which reverberated the entire the universe

Devi Prathayngira roared which reverberated the entire the universe. All DEvs also cheered for her. 

Kapali the Pisach Dev

Karnpisachini, the evil goddess

Devi Pratyangira just hit the ground with her left foot with destroyed the energy field that protected Brahmmananda. Then she started fighting with both Kapali and Karnpisachini.

All the Devis rushed towards Pisachraj and surrounded him. Devi Sangya and Chaya rushed in and untied Suryadev and Arun. Kapali and Karnpisachini used many dark magic son Devi Pratyangira but she either defected those or swallowed those. Then she used her energies which stumbled both Kapali and pisachini. Seeing their defeat both of them vanished desserting their bhakt Brahmmananda.

Then Devi Pratyangira attacked Brahmmananda. They faught with their tridents. Both of them summoned their powers but when Pisach dev and devis could not stand the Goddess of protection then how could the king stop her. Sensing his defeat, Pisach raj sat on his knees and asked for mercy. But Devi Pratyangira said, 'Once Devi Kaalratri showed you mercy but you are not worthy of it. Today entire Pisachlok will be annihilated from the existance.' Then she tore the Pisach king apart with her trident.