Her radiance had made the entire gloomy pisachlok bright

Her radiance had made the entire gloomy pisachlok bright. She had weapons as well as a branch of a tree on her hand which represents both power as well as life form. She was the goddess of balance who protected everyone. Chamur thought, 'I have never heard of such a devi. Maybe she was a new one but who cares? I need to somehow defeat all other devis and take her as my prisoner. Pisachraj will be pleased to have such a beautiful woman as his queen.'

He slowly moved towards devi Brahmmani who defeat her. But before he hit her all the devis suddenly vanished. Then Chamur heard, 'Foolish Pisach, do you think we cannot recognize you?' Chamur realized that whatever he saw was an illusion to lure him in a trap. Being desperate Chamur tried to summon Pisachastra but Devi Kaumari beheaded him.

While Devi Maseshwari fought with Chikkur. Chikkur had a special power. His scream was so intense that it could make everyone unconscious. First both of them fought valiantly but then Chikkur realized that he could not defeat Devi Maheswari. So he emitted the scream. All the devis had to cover their ears because of the sound but suddenly the pisachas heard a sound which counter Chikkur's sound. Then everyone saw Devi Brahmmanai was creating a sacred sound with her bell. Then Devi Maheswari attacked Chikkur again and killed him.

 Then Devi Maheswari attacked Chikkur again and killed him

Rakhtaksh seeing this was agitated. He then himself came to the battlefield. He was the pisach son of Asur Rakhtabeej and has similar power like his father. All the devis tried to defeat him but interestingly from his blood new asurs were formed. Once Devi Chamunda swallowed the blood of Rakhtabeej to prevent the formations of new Asurs, but Rakhtaksh had a boon that his blood would act as a poison so it could not be swallowed as well. Then Avantika started dwelling with him. Both of them dueled for some time but each time Avantika injured him, more new pisachas were formed. 

Rakhtaksh, 'Ha ha devi, you could not defeat us. Soon you all will be under us.'

Avantika then said, 'Murkh Pisach, you can do some great with this boon of yours...but you chose the path of sin. Now see what we can do.' Then Avni summoned her power and a ball of fire formed in her hands. She threw the fire to Rakhtaksh instantly burning him.

Asiloma realized that it was not possible for  him to defeat his opponents. So he decided to delay their advance until Pisachraj would finish his Yagna and sacrifice Suryadev in it. Once he attain the power of Navgrahas, they would be invincible. So he used his special power that was to reduce the power of his opponent. He could reduce the opponents' strength to half with his power. Due to his dark power suddenly all the devis except Devi Avantika and the Navdurgas felt week. Seeing that Devi Kaumari said, 'Devi Avantika how can we  stop this Asur?'