3 - The Hangover Talk

Start from the beginning

"What do you remember from last night?", Yin asked.

"I met you in the toilet", War shortly answered.

"So, you were really drunk then", Yin leaned a little back and folded his arms.

"My ex girlfriend was there when we exited the bathroom and she kind of freaked out seeing I was with you and started accusing you as the reason why I left her"

Now that Yin mentioned it, War's little fragments of memories started coming back and he got a flashback of a lady who shouted non sense at him last night.

"Then?", War pressed.

"She's a little...... unstable", Yin carefully choose his word, "She's been harassing me for a while now and I know she'd jump to conclusion right away when she saw us that's why I-"

"You were trying to avoid an accident by steering me away from her, but she grabbed me and threw me on the floor", War suddenly remembered.

Yin looked at War with his mouth agape because War cut him off mid sentence, "You do remember then"

Well, of course he'd remember something so shocking, hell if he wasn't drunk he'd remember right away without Yin reminding him of it.

"She kinda struck you with her handbag when I tried to get you back on your feet and that's how you got that", Yin said while pointing at War's bandage,

"It's just a cut, though I still brought you to the hospital because you passed out right away", Yin then looked around for a second, "I'm also the one who brought you here, well, Prat was with us too, since he knows your passcode."

War leaned back on his chair and stared at Yin. That explained the wound on the back of his head, the event that happened last night and how he managed to get back to his apartment, but there might be more that Yin didn't tell him. Let's be real, he wouldn't be bothered checking up on War and brought him food if it's just a little scratch.

"Then?", War asked.

"Then what?"

"There's still more that you didn't tell me Anan, c'mon I've known you for years", War said, his eyes were sharp on Yin.

"You're as sharp as ever", Yin chuckled.

"Spit it out", War demanded.

"Well, I kinda told the doctor and the nurse that I'm your boyfriend in order for you to get treated right away and so I could take care of the administration", Yin said in one breath.

War was stunned to silence at first until his hangover brain finished processing what Yin just said and he freaked out.

"Why would you....! You could've told them that you're my cousin or something! Are you an idiot?"

"I couldn't tell him that, the doctor has been treating my family for years! He knows me personally, I had no choice but to lie!", Yin got pulled on to raise his voice and upon realizing it he took a deep breath.

"Sorry, I shouldn't raise my voice. Well, I understand if you're angry but I didn't have that many choice and you were unconscious so I just told him that to make it faster", he said.

War wasn't exactly angry, he himself didn't know how to call this feeling of frustration. He pinched the bridge of his nose and just resigned to his fate. It's just for that time anyway, War just needed to avoid the same doctor.

"Fine, I understand. Whatever, it's just for that time and there should be no follow up to you self claiming as my boyfriend", War looked at Yin who was biting his lips, another sign of nervousness, and he felt like there was still something left unsaid.