Chapter 9: Founders day

Start from the beginning

.

.

Time Skip- founders party.

Val's outfit-

I had arrived at the party with bonnie

I had arrived at the party with bonnie. My heels were spelled, so they made me feel like I was wearing sneakers.

Entering the party I watch as guests flow in, Damon and Caroline stepping in and greeting the mayor. Followed by Stefan and Elena.

That fucker didn't take my word. Was the stake not enough?

Damon pov

After my dear brother's poor attempt to vervain me. I was, by far . . . pissed. After all, we were having a moment.

As I walked into the party, the blondie still at my side. She was my ticket in. The mayor's wife was careless, verbally inviting everyone in, maybe the money was clouding her judgment. Blondie looks towards her mother sighing out sharply.

"I'll be right back, wait here." before prancing off.

A Familiar scent wafted through my nose as I looked in the direction of it's owner. 
Valentina stood there, a beautiful blue dress hugging her curves, reaching half way down her thighs, various men eyed her, scanning her body disgustingly

The dress is nice but, what the hell is she thinking!

Her black hair was let out, but flowed neatly down. She held a flute of Champaign to her lips, glaring at me before putting it down on a waiter's tray. Striding over. she stood in front of me inches from my face, grabbing my arm and pulling me into a room.

Third pov

Slamming the door of the spare room behind her, Val turns to face Damon. Anger seeping through every single pore. 

"what . the . FUCK did I tell you to do Damon?" she shouted, her chest franticly rose and fell as her fists were clenched to her side.

Rolling his eyes, Damon scoffed. "relax spitfire! all I ever did was feed from her, and NO I didn't sleep with her. Why? you jealous?" his smirk plastered to his face. Valentina was determined to make sure that Damon wasn't vervained. After all, that was the situation that lead to Zack's death, Vicki's turning and, inevitably following her death.

Storming up to him, she grabbed his collar and stared at him. "DO NOT feed from her again. In fact, don't even TOUCH her. you WILL say sorry got it? or next time, the stake will actually end up in you're heart."

Damon smirked at her reaction leaning towards her ear and breathing in her scent. 

"and what if I'm hungry right now?" his eyes tauntingly narrowed at her.

" THEN FEED ON SOMEONE ELSE!!!" she shouts at him.

"isn't that selfish Sexy Vampy?" he raises an eyebrow, smirk deepening.

"Then feed on me! DO NOT, in your right mind, try and feed off Caroline!" her eyes were challenging. He stood there stunned for a second from hearing her answer.

Valentina smirks. "what? are you too shy?" she whispers at him, her breath grazing his nose.

Before she could comprehend, Damon slams her to a near wall with vampire speed, his hand moving to a sleeve of her dress and sliding it down her arm to avoid getting blood on the dress. Clearing her hair and necklaces, he lays kisses on her neck, taking in her scent, almost tasting it on his tongue. Flattening out his tongue, he runs it across her neck, earning a miniscule gasp of surprise from her. Damon smirks to himself, teasing her as he grazes his fangs on her neck, before biting in.

The warm blood pooled on his tongue and it was the best thing he ever tasted. So sweet but savoury and metallic, addictive. THIS blood could turn him into a ripper. After a few seconds, he pulls back. Swallowing the last of the blood in his mouth. He moans in ecstasy before bending down and cleaning the now healing wound on her neck with his tongue. Licking his lips, he smirks at her lightly tinted face, which seemed to have been enjoying the ordeal.

"Now you won't feed or touch Caroline ever. GOT IT ? sincerely say sorry before compelling her and we are on good terms." with a smirk, Val steps forward, onto her tippy toes, whispering into his ear. "And you just might get another taste" she smirks before pecking the corner of his lip and walking out of the room.

Damon pov

FUCK

that was the best blood he ever tasted. god it went with her too. her taste, Her fire, her smell..... HER LOOK! 

God everything about her is too good

I'll use blondie to distract little bro one more time, then I'll follow my new target.

Stefan pov

I walked with Elena, watching worriedly as she read the old attendance of the founders party, reaching our names. And at the right time, Damon's voice rang out, as he walks in with Caroline.

"the original Salvatore brothers, Our ancestors. Tragic story actually."

"we don't need to bore them with stories of the past." 

god Damon

That's when I smell it.

Blood....and.......Val?! Oh my god! 

I could smell it, Valentina's scent, it was all over him. The scent of blood too. What did he do to her? Elena's voice snapped me from my trance.

"it's not boring Stefan, I would love to hear more about you're family"

Caroline cuts in.

"well I'm bored, and Damon won't dance with me" He shakes his head.

"can I just- borrow you're date? you don't mind, right Elena?"

Before I can answer, Val's scent flows into the room, overtaking everything else. Her heels tapped loudly against the chattering crowd as she strides in.

Thank god she's ok.

"heyya peeps." she smiles widely at us before raising an eyebrow at Damon. "Damon. seems you'd didn't take my advice?" she eyes Caroline before pushing past Damon and giving her a hug.

"hey care-bear, hey hero hair" she smiles at me warmly. "well I wanted a dance partner and I don't have a date. so Care? Stefan? wanna dance? I don't mind who." she looks at us pleadingly and I can sense Elena's glare on her.

did Val do something?

Damon smirked amused, looking at the whole dilemma.

"What about Damon?" I flinch at Elena's words while Val pouts and crosses her arms.

"ugh sorry but Damon is a dick" she sticks out a tongue at him while grabbing both mine and Caroline's arms, dragging us out.