Chapter 2

Tris POV:

I went to the initiate dorms to get my little belongings that I do have. Everyone there is doing the same thing. Christina and I talk while we pack up. 

"So, what apartment did you choose since you got first pick?" She asks.

"Umm. I'm actually moving in with Four." 

Christina squeals a little. "Oh my god!"

Christina seems to be more excited than I am about me living with Four. 

We drop my things off at Four's apartment and go to Christina's. I help her get settled in and then we go to lunch in the Pit. After we finished our lunch, we go and get some chocolate Dauntless cake. I got extra for Tobias since it is his favorite thing. 

Christina and I go back to our own apartments to finish settling in. I clean up the apartment. Fold the laundry, put some dishes away, make the place look organized. Maybe with my living here, it won't always be a mess.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 It's about 5pm. Tobias said he would be off work about that time so I decided to start making dinner. I made some meatloaf. We had left over mac'n'cheese from yesterday, so we has that with the meatloaf.

Tobias got home just as I finished making dinner. "Hey, are you making something?"

"Yeah, I thought I would make dinner tonight."

"Thanks. So, what's dinner then?"

"Meatloaf with a side of left over mac'n'cheese."

"Ooh, that sounds good"

Tobias set the table while I put the food onto the plates. We talked about our days and what we did for awhile. We finished cleaning up and went to our room.

"Tris"

"Yeah?"

"Are we going to take our relationship more seriously?"

"Uh, I-I, umm" I was speechless. This was a little random.

"I mean, I just thought that because you moved in, uh, that it meant we would get more serious."

"I mean, yeah, I thought that was kinda implied," We probably should have had this conversation before I moved in but it't to late for that. " I guess we should have talked yesterday." I laugh a little.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tobias pulls me in close, making we forget everything else in the world. He kisses my neck a few times while my hands are around his neck. He begins to take of my shirt, but he stops for a split second to makes sure that I'm okay it. Let's just say I got over one of my fears.

(A/N: not gonna go into details, I'll leave that up to yalls minds)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE Next Week:

Christina and I hung out. We went shopping and I got some new clothes. We got some make-up and some other random things that we "need"

I get home and I was expecting Tobias to be there, but he wasn't. He left a note on the table and that's it. It said "get one the train and go to the Ferris wheel."

(A/N: sorry for a shorter chapter, ran out of ideas for it)