the parking garage

it was a brisk february afternoon, she decided to spend the day with her best guy friend who she called her shawty. they went and ate and decided to go to the usual hang out spot, the parking lot.

the parking lot was always the place where she'd take her friends and hang out with. she'd talk, laugh, cry, eat, vape, blast music, and take pictures there with friends.

this time was different.

she'd already taught him how to make out, that's how innocent he was, she started to love taking peoples innocence away from them. so as music was playing in the back as she was in the drivers seat and he was in the passengers she crawled over to his seat and put the seat back and sat on his lap. he looked so surprised and so unsure of what to do, he was already hard, but she was into it. she started kissing his neck and lightly making her way up to his lips as they started making out she decided to stop with a lip bite and moved her hand down to his zipper as he unbuttoned his jeans, she had decided to whip it out as she turned around with her ass facing him and went all the way down on his eight inch cock. it was so sloppy, but she never gagged once. she kept going and going while she could hear him grunting and moaning. as he was about to cum he was squirming in his seat moaning and as he came he blew a huge load in her mouth and swallowed all of it and sat up and wiped all the spit off her face and crawled back to her seat and said "where to next?"