i'm your idiot {Ziggy x Reader}

𝙕𝙞𝙜𝙜𝙮 <3

Baby.
Bub.
Hunny.
REPLY GOD DAMMIT

                                        What bunny?

Cindy and Alice are
in the living room
cuddling and I'm
jealous :(

                              Got the message,    
                                I'll be there in 10

See you <3

I arrived at her house and knocked the door. Cindy answered.
"Oh hi Y/N! Ziggy's in her room." I could see Alice on the couch, waiting for her to come back and cuddle.
"Alright, thanks."

I opened the door to Ziggy's room, I didn't bother to knock.
"Hi bub!" She got up and kissed me.
"Hi bunny."that's my nickname for her, she's my bunny. I looked into her gorgeous grayish blue eyes and then noticed something.
"You're wearing my T-shirt aren't you." she was wearing my Pink Floyd oversized shirt, it was even bigger on her.
"Maybe." She giggled and kissed me again.

She was playing some music. A playlist I made for her, an assortment of Clairo, girl in red and some classic rock.

We were sitting on her bed cuddling in a comfortable silence and watching a movie.
"Hey Ziggy, what time will your mom get back?" I asked concerned I should leave.
"Around 9 but don't worry about it, Alice stays here all the time. She'll let you stay over, she doesn't give a shit."Ziggy sounded very sure and confident so I believe her.
"Yeah but Cindy and Alice are also 18 and have been together for years."
"You remind me of my sister when you're like this."
"When I'm like what?" I started getting defensive.
"When you worry too much. You should calm down Y/N" Ziggy wasn't actually upset at me, or at least it didn't sound like it... And I'm worrying again.
"Alright I'm sorry, I'll try." I leaned in and pecked her lips.
"You're a real idiot, you know that right?"
"Yeah but I'm your idiot."