Author's Note (Cast, Plot, Songs): In Which The Author Has Something To Say

Author's Note: In Which The Author Has Something To Say

Please note that this story is loosely based on the Pooh works of A. A. Milne, the classic and modern Disney films (like The Tigger Movie and Piglet's Big Movie, as well as a few other Pooh films that before the 2011 one), the 2011 Disney film (which I almost mostly inspired this story out of), a few of the Disney TV shows, and the 2021 Off-Broadway musical.

So, who are all in this new story? Well...here they are now!

Our Cast of Characters (some actors will be return to their roles from the actual 2021 Pooh musical, others will be reprising from other Pooh works, a few new faces will be joining the franchise, all the animal characters as well as the Backson will be puppets, and everyone else other than them will be humans):

Mr. Narrator (John Cleese, reprising his role from 2011's Winnie the Pooh): An fancy-dresssed fellow that interacts with the characters. He can be quite handy as sometimes the citizens of the wood may get into a sticky situation or two that may require his help. He's quite friendly to everyone, and as he tells the story, we even get to explore a nice bond between him and all the friendly faces that live in the Hundred Acre Wood.

Winnie the Pooh (Jake Bazel): A willy, nilly, silly old bear who (while looking for honey mostly) often finds himself in the middle of an adventure, or even just in the most simplest of situations. He's quite helpful to his friends, and he loves them just as much as he likes eating smackerel after smackerel of honey.

Queen Bee (Tara Strong): A royal bee queen who often tries to protect her hive, only for Pooh to inadvertently destroy it due to his love of honey. She soon becomes best friends with Pooh once she apologizes, and he shows her all around the Hundred-Acre Wood, making the 3 plot points somehow collide with each other in the process.

Tigger (Chris Palmeri): A bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy tiger (or a Tigger, as he calls himself) who always loves to have fun, fun, fun, fun, fun! Wherever he goes, you'll find him bouncing all over the woods. He thinks the most wonderful thing about himself is that he's the only one of his kind, and he's mostly right.

Piglet (Kirsty Moon): A little pig who's often a little shy or timid, but she'll eventually warm up to whoever she may meet. Her best friends are Pooh, Tigger, Kessie, and Kanga. Pooh often teaches Piglet about being brave (something she keeps having trouble with), and he'll even show her what being a true friend really means.

Kessie (Stephanie D'Abruzzo, reprising her role from 2001's The Book of Pooh): A sweet, small, friendly bluebird who loves exploring with her friends and flying around the woods. She's even quite imaginative as she also loves playing pretend with Pooh.

Kanga (Kristina Dixon): A motherly kangaroo who loves exploring the world around her with Pooh and his friends. Aside from caring for her son Roo, she still can be just as innocent and childlike as her friends.

Roo (Emilie Rose Danno): A young little kangaroo who's always up for fun, and maybe even a little adventure. He's best friends with Tigger, Pooh, Kessie, and Piglet. He idolizes Tigger, and wants to be just like him when he's older.

Eeyore (Brad Garrett, reprising his role from 2018's Christopher Robin and Ralph Breaks The Internet): A emotionless donkey who (despite his deep monotone) expresses his feelings by what he says. He's a very loyal friend to everyone, and always takes pride in what he does. Even though he may sound sad or even quite grumpy, his words speak louder than his actions.

Rabbit (Tom Kenny, reprising his role from 2011's Winnie the Pooh): A perfectionist hare who is usually seen gardening (at least until Tigger bounces in and ruins his growing veggies). Even how he plans things are to the point. Nevertheless, he's a very helpful friend to all in the woods, and he does whatever he can to solve any problem he or his pals come across.