Chapter 2: The Prophecy

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Your father recognized your necklace belonged to a death goddess. And right then and there, we knew. You were their child" Queen Teca said.

"But Y/n's was different she came alone walking and talkable," Queen Teca said.

"She was sent here by the Goddess of War, and had to leave her siblings behind and her birth father," Queen Teca said.

"I couldn't be angry at you two. This was not a choice you made" Queen Teca said.

"I am so sorry, my children," King Teca said.

"And our birth mother, why..." Maya said, "Why did she abandon us, and why did the Goddess of War send Y/n away?" Maya asked.

"Why does she want to kill us now?" Maya asked.

"Ay, mija, none of us can hope to comprehend the gods," Queen Teca said.

"I hate her will all my heart," Maya said, "And for you lying about our mother" Maya spat at her father.

"Maya!"Queen Teca shouted. "Listen to me, mija," Queen Teca said.

"You're part of the father. Part of your sister. And you're a part of me. I may not have given birth to you two, but I raise you two" Queen Teca said.

"I am both of your mothers," Queen Teca said.

Maya nodded she embrace her mother while Y/n did the same.

"Wait, wait. So, if we're half-god, are we Invincible" Maya posed.

Queen Teca poker her unhealed arm.

"Ouch," Maya said, "No," Queen Teca said.

King Teca and Y/n chuckled.

"Okay, okay," Maya said, jumping on her parent's bed and sitting down.

"I will make it up to you, Maya, Y/n," King Teca said, but only for Maya to scoot away from him and hug Y/n.

Chiapa roared.

"This I swear," King Teca said.

~Timeskip~

Warriors kept on saying Teca, and some were playing the drums, dancing, and saying goodbye to their loved ones.

"Could we just go and see them destroy the Divine Gate?" Maya asked her mother.

"Just to watch. Please!" Maya begged her mother.

"Oh, little ones, you're not a part of the prophecy. I need you two to stay here and help me protect the kingdom" Queen Teca said.

"The Divine Gate will crumble before us," King Teca said.

"Teca!" The Jaguars shouted.

"We are the prophecy made flesh, mijos" King Teca shouted.

"We got this, Papa!" Daggers gave the helmet to his dad.

King Teca took it, but when he tried to put it on the helmet poked his eye, making him yelp.

"My eye," King Teca said.

"You guys need to look out for him," Y/n said.

"We'll help him fight!" Daggers shouted.

"We'll help him eat," Lance said.

"We'll help him....pee?" Shiel said.

The five laughed.

"W swears an oath," The Jaguars said.

"And prevent the gods from entering the world"

"And ensure your safety, Y/n, and Maya"