"You two were loud, I couldnt help but overhear you."

"Why did you need to know?" I repeated, knowing he didnt answer the question.

"Curious."

"Why?"

"Just was, now drop it."

"You didnt let me drop it when I didnt tell you."

"Because I knew I could get you to tell me."

"But I didnt tell you."

"You were going to," His eyes narrowed.

"No, I wasn't."

"Doesnt matter. I still win."

"Win? Win what? I'll have you know, I am a very pursuasive person. I can make you tell me why you wanted to know. I'll make you tell me so hard--"

He leaned closer to me, put his hand on my thigh and whispered into my ear, "Oh, princess. You cant make me do anything."

I pursed my lips shut and sat still, Draco stayed where he was for two more seconds before gently backing away, his hand still on my thigh.

"D- Uhh." My brain froze. I couldn't think. It felt like it was just us in that room, and it made my brain start short-circuiting. I needed a way to get my words back to say something smart, but in the moment, I also didn't want to. It felt nice letting him be in control.

I cleared my throat, but instead of 'ah-hem,' it sounded more of an 'uh-mm.'

Draco eyed me but stayed silent. He enjoyed this. I decided to make a bold move, so I put my hand on his and he froze for a second before moving his hand up on my thigh, making me jolt my hand back in shock. How did his brain still work? In what world is this fair?

I inched forward on my seat, but Draco's hand stayed in the spot on my thigh. I hadnt meant to move in hopes of his hand going up, but it happened, and he noticed.

He started moving his thumb back and forth gently, and stayed like that for the rest of class.

Once class ended, Draco removed his hand and stood up swiftly. He looked down at me, waiting for me to stand, but my legs felt like jelly. I tried, but fell back into my seat due to lack of balance. He chuckled.

"Weak for me?" He asked after bending down to my ear level.

I stood up quickly and cleared my throat aggressively. "Nope."

I grabbed my bag and walked into the aisle to leave, focusing on my legs to make sure they wouldnt give out.

"Where do you think you're going?"

He walked up next to me, but distanced out so he wasnt in my personal space. I acknowledged him with a head-nod, but didnt say anything. I was worried he'd read into it and realize what he did to me in class, even though it was obvious he knew.

"I asked you a question."

"Im going to class."

"Obviously, you idiot. I meant without me."

I stayed quiet, not expecting him to say that. Without him? Does that mean I should have gone with him? Am I even allowed to walk to class with a Malfoy?

"Speechless, are we?"

"I'm thinking."

"About last night?"

I stopped walking and pushed him into a vacant room. There are only two that arent currently in use this semester, and we were luckily next to one. The noise most likely sounded us out from the hallway, but I whispered anyways.

"Don't bring that up. Please," I said.

"Why? What did you and Bulstrode do in your room?" He teased.

I backed up, "Y- You were talking about that?"

He seemed confused, until he realized. "Oh. You're still on about what happened in the hallway," He pointed out.

"No."

"Then what did you think I was talking about?" He quirked an eyebrow.

"Just drop it," I turned to walk away but he grabbed my arm and pulled me back.

"No."

"Why not?"

"I dont want to."

"Too bad," I went to turn again but he gripped me harder, pulling me back again. The force behind his pull caused intertia to kick in, and I only stopped after I hit his chest. I looked up slightly and met his eyes with mine, he was staring at me with a stoic expression.

"Was last night that enjoyable for you?" He teased in a low whisper.

"It was... um.." I stopped to look at his eyes, analyzing their grey hue. "It was shocking."

"Tell me," He began. He pushed me back up against a wall, his right hand placed beside my head while his left grabbed my chin. He forced me to look up at him, not that I minded. "Did you ever get your lavendar?"

My eyes widened. "Shit," I cursed as I looked down. How could I forget that last night? Draco forced me to look back up at him by pulling my chin.

"Easy, girl." He backed away and pulled something out of his satchel which rested at his side. It was a jar of purple flowers.

"Lavendar," I breathed out once he showed it to me. I reached for it, but he pulled it back out of my reach with a smirk.

"Nope."

"Give it to me, Draco."

"Give what to you?"

"The lavendar." I reached for it again but he backed away from me, pushing the jar further above his head.

"Oh, this? Why should I?"

"Because I need it."

"Sounds like a you problem."

"Draco, please."

"Nope."

"I'll do anything."

His eyebrows lifted and he smirked down at me, "Anything?"

I could feel my face heat up, but I shook it off. Now's not the time to get flustered. "Yes, just give me the lavendar."

He let his hand down, but when I reached for it, pulled back an inch. "How do I know you'll do what I want?"

"For fuck's sake. What is it you want?"

"You," He paused.

I backed up in surprise, my face glowing brighter than the sunlight shining through the window. He couldn't mean that, could he? He has been messing with me, but he wouldn't want me. That's not him.. Unless...

"To show me your diary."

"WHAT," I spat out, putting the two pieces together. He paused for dramatic effect.

"Oh, you thought I--" He cut himself off by laughing. "No, I just tease you for fun."

I could feel myself getting frustrated, so I turned my back to him and faced the door. "I'll get my own lavendar, for all I know that could just be a glamour."

"Would I trick you like that?"

"You already bloody have," I whispered to myself before opening the door and slamming it behind me as I walked out.

Draco stood in the room in the same spot, unfamiliar was the sense of regret and guilt he was feeling. Malfoy's don't feel bad, they feel pride.

Right?