Here we go with Stiles loving Lydia.

I wish it was me.

Stiles doesn't hide how awkward he is feeling and just stares at Lydia. I roll my eyes and go sit down at one of the nearby seats and Stiles starts to talk to Lydia. She is actually listening to him, she is smiling and nodding at him, or is that smiling and nodding the thing you do when you feel awkward and want the person to leave you alone. Suddenly Lydia fixes her hair and pulls out a hands free device.

Oh she was on the phone.

That's hella awkward.

Stiles sits next to me and then picks up a book, I hold in my giggle and he just playfully glares at me.

"Sorry, that's just funny" I giggle to him.

"Ha Ha, maybe next time your around your crush and they do something like that to you, you will understand how I feel" Stiles says sinking into his seat.

"Stiles, I'm around my crush every day, and he never notices me more than just a friend, he is too busy going after another girl" I state, talking about him of course.

"What guy wouldn't date you, you're perfect" Stiles says, whispering the last two words to himself not real sing I heard it.

I turn around to see Stiles watching Jackson and Lydia kiss and I groan.

"Ew yuck" I whisper to him.

"Kissing isn't gross Clara" Stiles says.

"It is when you're not the one being kissed" I say huffing.

"The smell was the same" Scott says walking up to us.

We both stand up.

"You sure?"

"So he did bury the other half of the body on his property" Stiles says not at all shocked by this information.

"Which means we can prove that he killed the girl" I say snapping my fingers.

"I say we use it" Stiles says walking off.

"How?" Scott says following Stiles then Stiles turns around stopping us in our tracks.

"Tell me something first, are you doing this because you want to stop Derek or do you want to play the game and he told you not to" Stiles asks Scott.

"There were bite marks Stiles bite marks" Scott says to Stiles.

I just cover my face in my face, groaning then wipe them down my face.

"We are going to need a shovel then" I state and the boys look at me, surprised by my outburst.

I don't want to do this, but I have no choice.

We leave the hospital, realising that night has completely set upon Beacon Hills, making us shovel up a dead body, no, half of a dead body much hard yet also easier; we then open the car doors and jump into the jeep and Stiles starts driving towards the Hale Household which is already darker than normal houses because it's burned down. I lean in-between the seats watching us drive through the reserve and see Derek get into his car, wow that's a really nice car he has, I quickly nap out of that thought and notice him driving away from the burned house.

Perfect.

We park the Jeep and start walking towards the Hale House. We all pile out of the jeep, the boys holding shovels while I hold the flashlight.

What, I wasn't going to dig up the body

"Wait, somethings different" Scott says but keeps walking.