Prolouge

??? POV

"Cousin..! cousin!"

My cousin was getting kidnapped, by the looks of it, so I ran to help him after my tea party with his sister invited me to. I managed to get rid of the kidnappers with my sword I had equipped but little did I know, there were more behind me! 

BANG

I got hit in the head and collapsed. 

Edelgard's Pov

I'm Edelgard von Hresvelg, house of Purple Adrestian, and future queen of the Adrestian Empire. I got kinapped along with my cousin Cassis. My cousin Sylvia invited me to her tea party, when I was heading out I saw Cassis getting kidnapped. 

...

When I woke up, I couldn't see, I was blinded. I then heard a woman talking about toys. Wait, they were talking about Cassis and I! I yelled for Cassis and he was just staring at the woman. At this point my eyes were just really blurry now. 

Roxanne's Pov

Edelgard von Hresvelg, cousin of Cassis and Sylvia, and heir of the Adrestian Empire. A young 14 year old future empress...What's going to happen next?

I didn't want either of them to get kidnapped, but here they are.. The female lead's older brother and the princess of Adrestian. 

Cassis Sylvia and Edelgard share the same hair color but different eyes. The siblings have pure golden eyes and Edelgard has pretty glimmering purple eyes.

Edelgard... What a long name.. What to 'they' call her again? El, thats right, a shorter and better name her cousins call her. 

The both of them looked hurt, but I'll be planning to help them.. I had to help them since they are important characters in the novel.

'Sigh' what a long life this'll be.

Lol that is the end of this chapter, it's also my first time making a story so sorry if its bad.