-END-

OH MY GOD!!!!

so, chocochiffon is back! ( not really )

it has been a while since i updated, i hope people who read my stories and are anticipating for more can read this because i want to keep you guys updated with everything that has been going on.

first off, i did not become inactive. i was far too busy with school and myself to focus on writing here. i started this one-shot almost a year ago! my first upload was November 30 2020.

i started this book at my lowest, and during the whole time i wrote here, i was in a pretty dark place. (ohoho i'm emo before ⛓️⛓️⛓️)

and after my last update, i gave up all my social medias for a few months and naturally, i started feeling less like shit and more real, like, i actually feel human now lol.

second, no, my grandma did not die, my dog did not get run over by a car, no i did not move to antarctica during my break, no i did not get cancer. i just took a break!

i do believe this is my second break, the previous one i still came back after.

third, i got a new device!

my laptop has been changed to macbook and i have just found out, you can't access wattpad there. (fucking bummer)

i will for sure keep you guys updated about my plans and socials because i am not yet so sure if i can write fanfics with just my phone.

fourth, i have been reading all the comments and i appreciate every single one of them! i love seeing you guys comment and vote on my stories, expressing your opinions, and spamming. i like it because i could tell you guys like the story.

fifth, i will officially be closing this book for good.

i feel as if i have lost my connection with writing in this book.

i love jujutsu kaisen, both the anime and the manga, but after taking a break, i realized that i want to stop writing on this book and close it for good.

i have seen a lot of positive and negative comments about my writing and i figured that it is more than enough.

i've also written quite a lot of stories here and reading them, i feel a little cringe lol.

lastly, i will keep you guys updated with my soon to be published and worked on books!!

a few months back, i worked on around three books all at the same time.

and guess what? i stopped working on all of them and discontinued them lmao. i'm still trying to find inspiration and motivation to write and improve.

but as of now, i will officially close this book. thank you guys so much for the positive feedback, feel free to ask questions and leave comments !
ෆ╹ .̮ ╹ෆ