Chapter 1: The new born

Hi guys i know i said i was going to publish later but now i got the time.I am sorry if my grammar is incorrect  anyways  before we start completly the story let's look on baby Eros child hood also i am sorry but i couldn't find an image for when baby eros was born so i am going to use the one above.

THE BIRTH OF EROS

It was a happy yet a nearvous and sad environnement . Happy because of the new born and  sad because of the dieing woman in beatifull room the dieing woman was weak pale paler than her original skin  and breathing heavly but she still look so pretty 

Iris snow de valatina  the princess of  valala empire was a lovely princess she met Claude at a banquet they felt good together they become bestfriend after wards after Claude became the Empror they got married as a sign of peace between the two e...

Iris snow de valatina  the princess of  valala empire was a lovely princess she met Claude at a banquet they felt good together they become bestfriend after wards after Claude became the Empror they got married as a sign of peace between the two empire.Now here is Iris on her death bed panting heavly after giving birth to Eros.

2nd pov:

Doctor: Congratulation your grace it is a boy 

Iris: Thank you doc

one of the made gave Eros to her mother . Iris was looking at Eros adoringly when sudenly a bang was heard outside the door when the people in the room lookes at the door including Iris they saw a panting Felix and a calm Claude who was looking back at Iris he made his way to the bed and saw Iris caring a baby with white hair and flawless skin white like snow the first thing he thought wasn't that it was the immense mana the kid had.

Iris pov: 

I was admiring my son when sudenly  a loud slam was heard i looked at the door and saw a panting felix with Claude he came close to us and look tensly at me the next thing he said shocked me because he looked so happy something i saw rarly

Claude: "What are you going to name him"

me: "Hi you too Claude i was thinking  about Eros"

Claude: "hmm Eros de alger obelia sounds good"

me and claude continued to talk a little and sometimes Felix would also join until it felt suddenly warm when i looked down i saw Eros my son smiling  .

I was so happy and proud he was so angelic so cute i was mesmerise and i was not the only one when i looked up i saw claude he was similing at Eros cute barbling felix was also smiling brightly at Eros while the maids , butlers and doctors were cr...

I was so happy and proud he was so angelic so cute i was mesmerise and i was not the only one when i looked up i saw claude he was similing at Eros cute barbling felix was also smiling brightly at Eros while the maids , butlers and doctors were crying happily sudenly i felt pain in my heart i think Claude saw it because he mediatly carried Eros in his arms after i felt a sting down my mouth i saw everyone worried when i touched it it was blood! I looked at Claude with Eros in his arms and every one else in the room i smiled sadly and took a deep breath and looked at claude and said:

me: "Claude could you give me Eros for a moment " as i said that he handed me Eros carefully and watched my every movement . I smiled at my son who replied it brighter before i die i wanted to sing for my son for the last time i took  a deep breath and started

After singing i looked at claude and said : " thank you for everything take care don't over work yourself and take care of my child. My son Eros i am sorry i can't see you grow but i will be a part of your heart i hope you grow up in handsome young man and a kind one good bye my dear see you in another world."I smile a little and hand Eros to Claude before closing my eyes.

"I smile a little and hand Eros to Claude before closing my eyes

Claudepov:

Me: "When Iris died i felt sad but it quickly went away when i saw Eros looking at me Curiously it made he look adorable. Felix the prince will be iving in my palace".

Felix: yes your majesty