Chapter 3- A Night To Remember

Start from the beginning

“MY DEAR ICE CREAM BARNICAL FOLLOWERS YOU’RE QUEEN IS HERE! HAVE NO MORE FEAR!” A girl voice shouted.

“HONEY, PUT THE FOOD IN THE KITCHEN AND COME INTO THE LOUNGE, I HAVE SOMETHING THAT YOU AND THE KIDS NEED TO HEAR!” Cavanna shouted back in response to the voice. By then me and Niall joined the others on the bed, we were snickering at Cavanna’s response. There was a bit of shuffling before a voice shouted, “DARLING PLEASE, DON’T TELL ME YOU’RE LEAVING ME AND THE KIDS! 4 CHILDREN THAT’S 4 KIDS TO MANY FOR A SINGLE MOTHER, I CAN’T DEAL WITH THEM WITHOUT YOU!!! PLEASE STAY, WHATEVER HAPPENED TO CALIZA LOCKINS?!?” By now all of us were clutching our stomachs trying to hold in our laughter, another shout came sounding like Cavanna, “Honey, OF COURSE I’M NOT LEAVING YOU! YOU’RE MY WORLD, MY SEA, AND MY NYANICORN. YOU’RE MY LIGHT TO MY DARK AND MY JELLY TO THE BABY!”

There were some other voices talking in a normal voice. A few minutes later, Iezabella came and ushered us out of the room, to the lounge where 5 girls were seated, I recognised them all from the picture. “Hi girls” I said flashing a smile, the boys did similar, and the girls waved back. Iezabella stood by us. “Okay, boys these crazy weirdo’s are Eliza, Freya, Hadley, you’ve already met Cavanna and Sophia. Girls this is Liam, Zayn, Louis, Niall and Harry”

“Nice to meet you guys, you can sit on the beanbags if you want, and you don’t have to stand” Said Hadley, I think?

We made our way to the beanbags. A minute of awkwardness went by then Eliza, I think said “Why don’t we play quick-fire to get to know each other?” we all agreed. The girls grabbed some extra beanbags from the corner and we all formed a circle.

“Okay we will ask the person to our left a question, but as the first question will be your full name and age. Okay let’s start” Eliza turned to a brunet.

The brunet waved at us all, “Hi, I’m Freya Haven Johnson and I’m 17”

 A blonde went next, “Hey, I’m Sophia Renee Martez and I’m 17 too!

Cavanna went next. “Hey you strange Nyanicorns, I’m Cavanna Marie Lockhart and Am too 17!

“Hi, I’m Hadley Ellen Karter and I’m the eldest and 18

“Niall James Horan, and I’m 19”

“Louis William Tomlinson and the best at 21!”

“Hey, I’m Zayn Jawaad Malik and I’m 20!

“Liam James Payne, 19!

“Harry Edward Styles and I’m 18!

“Iezabella Rome Luchiani and I’m 17”

“And best for last! Eliza Faye Collins at 18!”

(A/N the circle went Eliza, Freya, Sophia, Cavanna, Hadley, Niall, Louis, Zayn, Liam, Harry, Iezabella)

“Okay, Freya. Favourite colour?”

“Blue, Sophia. What is your Favourite food?”

“Lasagne. Vanna, which do you like best, facebook or twitter?”

“Twitter all the pretzel way! Favourite book?”

“That’s easy, Cavanna. Hunger games. Favourite shop?”

(A/N I do not know the real answers to the one’s directed to 1D so these are just made up) 

“Jack Wills. Louis, which way is nicer to eat a carrot. Cooked or raw?”

“RAW BABY! Zaynie-poo, Hair gel or spray?”

“Gel, Defiantly. Liam, bush or tree?”

“What the hell, Zayn? Ughhh Tree. Harry, Favourite  Season?”

“Ughhh, Summer all the babes are out. Iezabella, date me or Hate Me?”

“When I say hate, does that include me beating the hell outta ya?! Eliza, Tea or Coffee?”

“COOOOFFFFEEEEE….Just you guys won’t let me have it……”

It carries on like this a few more times, and we learn a lot about each girl. My doubts were so stupid. These girls are exactly like Cavanna and Iezabella, and or some reason remind me of us boys. There were some really strange questions said and some……well……dirty ones. Let’s just say Harrys attempts at chatting up Iezabella were not working, and each time her response was witty and left Harry looking like a puppy being told off…..

We just finished playing Quick-fire and there have been a few minutes of silence. Cavanna started moaning to Sophia about how hungry she was, Sophia went into the kitchen to grab some snacks. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Niall grin at the mention of food. Same Old Niall. But what caught my eye was the fact he was looking at Cavanna…Hmmmmm…Intresting

Niall’s P.O.V (HEHEH BEEN WAITING FOR THIS!)

As Sophia got the snacks everyone broke up into small conversations. I saw Liam grinning at me, Oh God. I knew that look that was Liam’s ‘I think I know that you’re crushing on someone and I’m gonna try and set you up’ look. Slowly I shifted towards him, “Liam, what are you giving me that look” I hissed. Liam shook his head, “Oh Niall, when will you learn that I know you too well?” he flashed me an almost reassuring smile, how the hell was that supposed to reassure me? Liam just smirked.

“Guys, should we play I Have Never Ever?” Suggested Freya. We all looked at each other and shrugged. Sophia walked in with bowls of sugary goodness. “Okay guys, we’ve ran out of Munchies but I’ve got-” she saw the expression on the girls faces; have to admit it was pretty creepy. “We’re playing I Have Never Ever aren’t we?” she asked, setting the bowls in the middle of the bean bag circle, we all nodded. “I don’t get a say in this what so ever do I?” she said, pulling a hair band off her wrist and tying her blonde hair in a ponytail.

Once again we all sat in the bean bag circle, and we started Never Have I Ever. I saw the smirk on Harry’s face. I see that it’s not going to end well for him. “Who should start?” Asked Eliza. “I will!” Shouted Iezabella “I Have Never Ever…..gone out without Make Up” she grinned at her idea. Freya put a sweet into her mouth and chewed. “Me Next!” Shouted Eliza, Oh Christ. In the hour that I’ve known Eliza I know she is just as bad as Louis. “I Have Never Ever, had someone walk in on me, whilst I’m in my underwear” She eyed all the girls, slowly Cavanna, Iezabella and……Sophia put a sweet in their mouths. “Care to elaborate?”  Eliza raised an eyebrow. The three  looked at each other and shrugged. “Iezabella walked in on me plenty of times, being the little pervert she is” Cavanna said, Iezabella gave her a wink. “My brother’s friend walked in on me when I was 6, he was 10 and he never talked to me again because I threatened to tell everyone about his superman boxers if he ever told anyone” Iezabella shrugged as if it was no big deal. “Eliza, you walked in on me demanding that I give you a shampoo” Sophia said quietly. We played a few more rounds and let me tell you, those girls have some strange things in their heads!

After a while we decided to watch a movie, ‘I am number four’ to be exact. We were in what the girls call the ‘Game Room’ half way through there was a loud bang at the door……..

A/n

I KNOW ITS SHORT! Please don’t blame me! Now next chapter will have a little action! Please Comment, Vote and maybe if I’m Lucky Fan??? I’ll be updating ASAP!

Question of the Chapter:

What was the picture in the silver frame in Cavanna’s room?

UNTIL THEN MY LITTLE CUPCAKE-FLAVOURED PRETZELS!

Char