"It's really you, I thought I was wrong." The original owner's high school classmate was a young man about 1.75 meters tall, wearing a shirt and trousers, black-rimmed glasses, and a smile on his face. "This world is too small." Yes, I mentioned you to Huiling some time ago. I met you today. Let me do the calculations. We haven't seen you in ten years."

Jiang Jinjin has really dealt with too many people.

It can be said that she has a lot of experience. She can tell if a person is kind and malicious towards her. Similarly, when a man looks at her, she can probably guess what he thinks in his heart.

The man in front of him, Yin Guanlin, had an eager tone with a smile on his face, but the expression in his eyes made Jiang Jinjin feel a little uncomfortable.

The look of those eyes is definitely not from the old classmate to the old classmate.

Jiang Jinjin inadvertently glanced at the ring on his left ring finger, and concluded in his heart that this man is no good.

"By the way, Jinjin, are you in this company now?" Yin Guanlin asked.

Jiang Jinjin said, his attitude was not warm. This person hasn't seen the original owner for ten years, so the inevitable relationship is not so profound.

Yin Guanlin has been in charge of Weimei's list for some time. I also know that it is the department of Weimei Company that I was negotiating with. When I saw Weimei's supervisor instructing Jiang Jinjin to send information, it was immediately obvious. Jiang Jinjin is now mixed and just a clerical job in Weimei Company.

This is also normal. He thought of Jiang Jinjin in high school. Although he was very beautiful, his grades were average and he was not smart. If he was a smart person, he would naturally take advantage of his appearance to make him live well. Jiang Jinjin didn’t do it at that time. Many, she will only let others bully, so no matter how good she looks, she will not use her own advantages. Now she is just a little clerk, which is simply too normal.

Yin Guanlin had a vague sense of superiority spontaneously.

He is twenty-seven this year. He is in a period of rising career. He has been promoted to department head and his monthly income is also considerable. The year before last, with the support of his parents, he paid a down payment for a house in the capital city of his hometown and bought a scooter. It is not an exaggeration to say that it is the spring breeze. Now he wants a career, a house and a car, and then faces the goddess he liked in the past, with a deeper smile on his face for a while.

"Jinjin." Edwin suddenly came over and came to Jiang Jinjin's side, blocking Yin Guanlin's eyes, "I'll post it, you just come, you don't know very well, you sit next to me."

edwin pointed to a chair in the corner.

Jiang Jinjin knew that edwin was helping her. She smiled at him, "Well, good."

Yin Guanlin's heart was faintly unhappy, "Edwin, Jinjin is my old classmate. We haven't seen each other in ten years. You are also dedicated enough to have a meeting."

edwin looked at Yin Guanlin, "Director Yin, our company headquarters attaches great importance to this list. Today, every minute and second counts. I want to know more about the details. It hasn't been long since Jinjin has just been here. She doesn't understand this list. I will show her more information. , If Director Yin doesn’t make progress, I’ll call the manager and make an appointment next time?"