𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐩 𝟗 - 𝐊𝐮𝐠𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐛𝐚

Start from the beginning

Because he's a "snake," Shiba nickname calls Kuguri "Hissy." [So cute]

'𝚆𝚊𝚒𝚝... 𝙸'𝚖 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘𝚞𝚋𝚝 𝚖𝚢𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚏 𝚊𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙷𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚢 𝚝𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚖𝚎 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚝𝚘! 𝚄𝚐𝚐𝚐!!!! 𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚊𝚖 𝙸 𝚐𝚘𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚍𝚘.. 𝙸'𝚖 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚍. 𝙰𝚖 𝙸?'

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

The next day when it's almost time for the couple to leave for the company's fun day, Shiba is nowhere to be found.. according to Kuguri. When he found him, his heart shattered. He couldn't believe he's having an anxiety attack. But he thought everything was okay? '𝚆𝚝𝚟𝚛 𝚒𝚝 𝚒𝚜, 𝙸𝚖𝚖𝚊 𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚙 𝚑𝚒𝚖. 𝚀𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛.' He thought.

He sat beside him, hugged him, and began to whisper sweet words to help calm him, before questioning his attack. After that, Shiba felt hoisted onto Kuguri's lap, head on chest, holding him as tight as he can. "Do you mind telling me what's wrong?" He got no response. "You're not forced just so you know."

Shiba takes a deep breath in and begins to rant how's he's feeling insecure about himself & becoming an idiot in front to a big company. He kept going to the point he's practically insulting himself. "Enough. Take a deep breath...I think I've heard enough..thank you."

As soon as Shiba heard him, his lips began to quiver. And soon, he's crying. Usually, Kuguri should panic...but, he has Shiba in his arms so all he has to do is comfort him.

"Thank you, twice. For helping me."

"Anytime Kitty," he kissed him on the nose causing Shiba to smile so adorably. "So, you sure you ready to go? You can stay and I can too-"

"It's fine. I'll be okay. Let's go!!"

"If ya say so." And they head out to their car, driving down to the company. Not a dull moment.

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

When they got to the company, Kuguri being a handsome gentleman, went ahead to open the door for Shiba.

"Thank you my love," he smiled sweetly.

"Anytime."

When they got inside, Kuguri felt shivers and shaking coming from the shorter. He wrapped his arms around his shoulders to comfort him. Thankfully, it helped.

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

Through out the day, Shiba has been tagging alongside with Kuguri. He barely spoke. Which was fine to Kuguri, "He's pretty shy." Many complied & understood, meeting along with other couples. It's now lunch time. Shiba asked for both to go out.

Currently at the café, after they've ordered, they sat down to talk about how the day has been going.

"Umm, it's been great. Except talking & meeting people part."

"Really?"

"Yeah??"

"Because if I remember correctly, you were shivering & shaking!"