Chapter 1

*Harry's P.O.V*
I stood in the pink bright room of a 6 year old named Lydia. I come here each day to make sure she's ok. I like to see her play with her light brown hair and I love tea time. That's when I show her my true self. Her voice is so cute when she calls me for tea. She usually says 'Haz it's tea time. Are you coming?'
Haz is her nick name for me.
I can't communicate with her by speech, only angels can speak to others in heaven. If I would try to speak nothing would come out. Just the movement of my lips.
She usually puts out her magnet letters for me to spell something that I want to say. I remember the first thing I said to her. I said that I'm her guardian angel, and that I would never hurt her.

If an angel commits a act of betrayal we loose our wings. It's hard to gain them again. There are ranks in the angel world. The lowest is an angel, that's when you don't have wings. The next one is a guardian angel which a lot of the angel population is. Then there's angels that guard the gates of heaven. Next up is arch angels who fight evil. But the highest are the angels that assist God.
No angel can have too much pride. We are selfless beings. It's not such an easy job either. I don't have much time to pay attention to what's going on around me, only what's going on around the person I'm protecting. It's also important to protect their state of mind and make sure they are at peace with themselves.
I heard footsteps approach the door to Lydia's room and in came Lydia ready for tea time.
She had on the usual Cinderella dress, fox slippers, a pink feathered scarf, and a tiara.
"Haz it's tea time. Are you here?" She asked looking around for me.
I closed my eyes and made myself visible to her and only her.
"Haz!" She smiled happily. "Guess what happened at breakfast, the doggie ate a whole pancake." she broke out laughing and couldn't stop. I smiled at her excitement and 'poured tea' for her and myself.
"Haz after this do u think we can have a talk again before we go to play outside on the swings?"
I nodded my head and smiled.