¹² GOD'S COUNTER-ATTACK

Start from the beginning

That tilt of hers was polar opposite the peer of unbothered-ness Y/n flashed to anyone wasting oxygen whilst in her way.

Around lunch, emergence of welcoming warmth suffocated Y/n dearly once she caught a sly glimpse of the new student embraced with sunshine. Smiles and mellowed giggles. A pleasure to be around already, so it seemed. Such a positive aura shoved intrigued students into a taken back daze.

"She's a sweet girl, " Iwaizumi suddenly spoke upon noticing Seina search between infinite heads with hope glassing her sight.

Assigned seats around the lunch table were filled with the correct assigned people: Oikawa, Y/n and Iwaizumi himself.

"You know that how?" Oikawa piped whilst too engrossed with a borrowed book meant to be returned weeks ago.

However, his interest for his research transpired, now prepared to listen to Iwaizumi's response with Y/n listening out too.

Iwaizumi's widened sight darted between both his friends and continued to do so as they patiently sat awaiting his answer, studying his defined jaw quickly chomp his lunch down in order to reply.

He refreshed his mouth with a sip of water. "Well she seems sweet, " he corrected himself. "I think she's a quarter British. She came back to Japan to help family with important business. " He spoke, fiddling with the plastic cap belonging to his bottle.

"Have you spoken to her yet? It appears speaking in English is more comfortable for her. Understandable since she lived in London for most her life. " Iwaizumi directed towards Y/n who quickly shook her head and slouched her shoulders.

"You should, " The male offered. "Regain comfort with your fluency again. " .

Ah right, Y/n too had lived abroad when younger and quickly mastered the most spoken language at a youthful age.

"Especially since the idiot Tanaka keeps claiming he is just to impress her — " Oikawa slammed his book with a howl as Iwaizumi glared, displaying irritation towards the interruption.

Y/n pinched the tanned surface of Oikawa's arm who yelped and leaned away in retaliation.

"At least he's trying. Kind of. " She defended, blocking out the tangent of Oikawa repeatedly asking for Y/n to kiss the pain she inflicted away.

Either way, she then held her chin between her thumb and forefinger, humming for a bit as she presented an exaggerated act of thinking about it.

She shrugged in conclusion, "If I speak to her, I do. If I don't, then I don't. " .

━━━━━━

Of course Y/n would converse with her, there was no avoiding that situation occurring.

A week had passed. An annoying limp restrained Y/n from walking comfortably and we all knew why she even had one to begin with — by 'we' meaning exclusively Akaashi and obviously her own soul. If any of her friends noted the flaw, they restrained from pondering aloud and asking why.

Seina's radiant smile reflected within the dilating radius of Y/n's bored pupils.

Isolated between the bland college walls, spacious hallways vacant of students, two girls utterly foreign to one another faced the other with wonder.

"New girl?" Y/n bluntly asked and Seina's brows raised with surprise.

The college's newest edition nearly fumbled over her own smile. "You speak English?" .

Y/n huffed a chuckle and leaned against the wall printed with numerous, flimsy, copies of educational news nobody truly gave a damn about.

"Became fluent by the age of nine. " she answered awhile observing the girl's mannerisms, like when she shifted her weight from one foot to the other.

"I've seen you around, " Seina pointed out, her warm smile never once faltered.

Y/n tilted her head, "I think you've seen Tanaka more than me. " she joked but quickly noticed Seina's furrowed brows, pouted frown and snickered. "Bald guy. One referred to as a hairy ballsack sometimes, " .

Having sensed Seina still hadn't understood who she was detailing, she sighed, "guy who kept saying he speaks English and chases around a pretty girl with dark blue hair. " . That's when she heard the awaited 'ahh, yeah him. '.

"Y/n L/n. " Y/n curtly introduced upon hearing the muffled shuffling of students.

"I'm Seina Alinac. " .

Y/n simply nodded with acknowledgment. "I know who you are. " she teased, enjoying the little effort needed to make her flustered, Seina's bright beam matched the luminous outline of white lining her purified figure.

Deceased figures — for once — scrubbed away their tired expression of doubt/ mortification and replaced it with ounces of gratitude and relaxation.

Mutters of admiration crammed Heaven's territory and sparked excitement, dead companions invested with their "golden solution" as they prepared Akaashi's purification: to rid of Y/n's lewd influence deeply imprinted into his ravaged skin.

"Our saviour has come. " One announced with determination.

Another chimed in with a tone of relief: "She'll save him from the hellish pit of that malicious girl's palms. ".

"When?!" A younger exclaimed, utterly despaired to save him.

A mature woman lightly patted the girl's head with assurance, sagacious enough to not contribute in the noisy commotion produced by the fellow deceased, highly exuberant concerning their saviour. "Give her time, the result will end with God's victory. " .

Clearly they thought a battle would commence. Yet, Y/n L/n fought for no one, not even Akaashi, who appeared too melded with her enticing soul to part ways.

Maybe underestimating a fresh newcomer wasn't the best choice either.

Regardless, an all too powerful abyss stripping the minds of innocence had no business destroying a fragile snow storm.

' AUTHOR'S NOTE ,
A bumpy ride from here so pay attention! Tysm for 60k! I've realised I tend to publish once a month so maybe expect that as my updating schedule but ty for always being patient with me. Remember to vote and comment my loves <3