Baymhen the way of theory they are the royalties that the other kingdom adore the most because in their goodness on making strategies they have wise minds and good in clearing path unfortunately they have some issues in their civilization.

But one gathering changes it all after the great king and Queens died died and passed their throne on their trusted offspring to fulfill the throne. But their wrong some of the offspring royalties have dark souls and tainted hearts especially the prince of baymhen.

Carrying his parents wise minds he built a plan to killed all the remaining royalties but he won't do himself he will make a way to make them fought each other until his last breath but he has his reasons.

His great respected father is hiding his true soul he's an manipulative evil his father have an affair with the tsuchades Queen behind his mother's back and with a young man's mind formed a devil and seek for vengeance for his beloved mother.

Her clueless mother died in his trembling arms and with a weak voice his mother whispered something on his ears " Son, my beloved son don't let darkness eat you fight it like the way I do because I know-," with his mother's trembling hand and cupped his tearful cheeks " I-i know it hurts but still his your father forgive him t-the way i-i-i did."

After saying that his mother's head fall on his chest. She knew, she knew from the very start that my father is cheating but she let it go because of love he looked at his lifeless mother and kissed its forehead and " I will do the things you never done, I will seek vengeance and kill them all!"

But the prince doesn't know something something that will pull him on his very own grave. He has a brother the current prince of Callimbus,prince Albert who inherit their father's clever minds.

The royalties fought the prince seeking for vengeance together with prince Albert and defeated the prince of baymhen and prince Albert claimed as the king of all the land.

King Albert married a beautiful woman and have a two daughters and lived happily with the other royalties. But the king forgotten something he forgot that they share bloodline the bloodline of cunning minds.

The prince of beymhen died with a smile carved on his lips. The prince out smart the king the prince have planned it already he planned it all along he raised a war for his first offspring to escape together with it's mother. He knew he can't killed them alone the prince died with a sword on his heart looking at a woman standing in a woman standing beside a dead tree with cloak covering his face but the bump on his womb are seen.

Year's passed the king grows old remembering his brother and felt guilty. He was wondering around his kingdom when an old woman approach her and introduced herself as the kings baymhen past maid.

And the past maid tell what she have seen. She saw the prince taking a woman in his room every night and take a good care of it and the woman's womb started growing by month and she assumed the woman is pregnant.

The King got furious and ordered all his men to killed all that has baymhen blood hiding his true identity but failed until his last breath. But the king hide something only he knew a chest who's inside is the truth, the truth that will stop it all the truth that will prove his brother's innocent but he hide it, he hide it because of greed and to save his lineage face.

But somewhere out there a child was raised with seeking vengeance for his father that would send threats on the clueless royalties.

Yes, years passed the people changes even the surrounding but the things that needed to fulfill and the mysteries unsolved even the missing things will remain. The legacy continues somewhere out there seeking for vengeance that will continue the  rebellion that already started.

The kingdom already build and rises but unseen but they lived, they lived to defeat all the evil doings and find the greatest treasure to stop the never ending game that started by their bloodline.

The war of blood, cunning minds, deadly weapons with gratification this the lineage series 01

    The beginning of the future never ending war.....

Sana nagustuhan sorry kung lame by the way sorry kung inaabot ng eternity and pag update ko hanep kasi si mama makatalak malupet and rabis may hanger pa yan hahhhahha happy reading thanks for support UwU......

              Creamyvie_12|Ate tin