Copyright Notice

Copyright Notice

Oraia was once a land teeming with nature and goodness-a land so beautiful, people would dare to take the dangerous journey across the waters just to see it. Magic was alive and well, and peace was all its kingdoms knew.

But then the curse fell, and sorcerers conspiring with demons took control, and an unspeakable evil began to slowly consume everything to the point of no return. Plants and animals died, and almost all of the good magic within Oraia was tainted. Only those who remained in the mountains, in the kingdom of Southspell, were untouched by the curse, but once the sorcerers caught word of such things, they burned the kingdom to the ground and killed every living soul in sight.

Thousands of years later, the existence of Southspell has been wiped from history and only a chosen few know that the magic they wield is dark. Dark magic seems to have dominated everything, but good magic is still holding on and it will fight to survive until the very end.

In every generation following the fall of the curse, there has been one who transcends-a child born to a family of dark magic who was chosen to wield good magic and live for the purpose of finding a way to lift the curse from the land. This generation's Transcendent is a girl by the name of Eris Silverwood, and she not only could be the last of her kind, but she holds the fate of the world in her hands.

SHADOWBORN © EDEN CAIGE™ 2015

The moral right of the author has been asserted. All rights reserved. This story is published subject to the condition that it shall not be reproduced or retransmitted in whole or in part, in any manner, without the written consent of the copyright holder, and any infringement of this is a violation of copyright law.

Author's Note:

I work really REALLY REALLY hard to write the things I publish here. Please don't steal my works. If you do- well, let's just say, you won't like me when I'm hungry. Wait. That's not right...

The first chapter will be uploaded as soon as possible. Add this to your reading list or follow me for updates!

Keep Calm and Read On.  ♔