Revenge is not an answer!

I still couldn't believe that I just collapsed right after I jumped... That was the most stupid thing I could have done! Though I didn't meant the jumping part. The next 2 days Aizawa made me rest at home and transfered me to the same school as Hitoshi. Nedless to say that I played with Eri a lot in these 2 days. The kitchen was also my area and no one dared to say otherwise since they loved my food. Still tried not to eat a lot since I really wasn't that hungry at all.

Today was finally the day I could go back to school. Though I had completly other plans. I still wanted Bakugo regrett doing what he did to me, a quirkless boy and so I had my next stage of my plan already decked out. Now that everyone pitied me because of what happened, I decided to pay Bakugo a visit.

I was told I jumped once before but I had no recolection of it. I needed to know it for sure. Also I may or may not have spent the night writing an article over what happened that day on the roof and sent it to the biggest news paper brand... Well the world needs to now for Bakugo not being able to be a hero.

Hitoshi: Oh god!

Me: What's up?

Hitoshi had todays news paper in his hand and was casually walking towards us that  was when he stopped after looking at them. He normally wouldn't do that at all.

Eri: Izu, your famous?

Me: I am?

Pffff-!

How can I not?

I mean I basically gave them the story ready to print on the paper including mine and Bakugo's picture!

Though it does surprise me that they printet it.

Normally they wouldn't do something like this for a quirkless kid.

Well let's see if they changed something up.

I put the plate of food I just finished making on the table so that we could have breakfast and just grabbed the paper from Aizawa who grabbed it from Mic who took it from Hitoshi.

Me: "Quirkless kid forced to jump"...

Not really but hey that's a good eye catching title!

Aizawa: How did they manage to write something like this?

Mic: Well there were a lot of reporters.

Me: and it's not a complete lie either.

Aizawa: ... Problem child is this your doing?

Me: MINE? Why would I do this?!

Well yes it is but you can't know that!

There is no proof that can lead to my.

So no backtracking!

Still how can you think soo little of me or should I say know me soo good?

Now let's play this out like a real drama queen!

Aizawa: You seem to have wanted the attention.

Me: No denying there but why should I do this?

Aizawa: ....

Mic: Come to think about it... Little listener why did you even do it that way?

Me: What do you mean that way?

Aizawa: ... You just pulled a show didn't you?

Me: Well wouldn't you want to make one if someone tells you to jump once in a month and deliver death wished nearly every 5 minute to you? Okay fine! I didn't wanted to die and counted on a hero, so what?

Revenge... Sign me up!जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें