✨💜Chapter 16💜✨

Start from the beginning

Y/n:"Soo oppas wht did u all wanted to talk abt?"

Suga:"Ah yh soo as ur exams have been finished and ur vacation is starting from tomorrow...We've thought of going to a family trip"

My eyes widened in shock.I squealed and jumped in excitement.I did an happy little dance but stopped as I forgot to ask where we were going for travelling.

Y/n:"But oppa where r we going for the trip!?"

Jimin:"Oh yh we r going to Dubai".

Y/n:"Waah really!? I'm soo excited! Btw when r we going?!"

Hobi:"Ph that our flight  is day after tomorrow morning"

I nodded excitedly. I was too happy that I got up and jumped around the room singing "we r going to Dubai~" and jk, tae and jimim oppa joined me too.

The other oppas just watched us while chuckling.

*time skip to the next day at night*

(y/n's pov)

I was currently packing my bags for the trip! I'm sooooooooo excited for it!

After packing and checking I go to sleep as I've to wake up early in the morning.

*the next day*
(y/n's pov)

I woke up by my alarm and turned it off. I got up brushed my teeth and took a bath. I changed my clothes afterwards and go downstairs with my luggage and mini bag to carry around.

*my clothes*

*my clothes*

I then entered the living room and saw all of my brothers there. Suga oppa sleeping,jk and tae oppa playing games on their phones,Jin oppa and Namjoon oppa were discussing something and lastly jimin and hobi oppa were staring at the wall blankly with an expressionless face.

I go towards one of the couches and sat there and greeted them all. They all immediately greeted me back and go back to wht they were doing.

I sighed and thought of taking some selfies to post on my social media acc. Yh I've some followers too. I love posting vlogs on utube sometimes and reels on insta too.

I uploaded the pic on insta and looked up as I felt stares on me. I saw all of my brothers looking at me like I'm doing some biggest crime or something.

I raised my eyebrows and they all shook their heads and told me that we've to go to the airport now. I took my luggage and go outside behind them after locking the door of the mansion.

I sat in the car as Jk oppa drove off to the airport.

(to be continued)