Chapter 25- Delivery!! Epilogue

Start from the beginning

"You were in the room when Aiden was born, and you've been here every since. You guys are dads too." Michael said with tears in his eyes.

Ashton moved forward from behind Michael and held him tighter. "It's ok Mikey. We're the dads. We know. There's no need to cry baby" Ashton crooned to Michael trying to calm his full on sobs down. "Do you want to go upstairs baby?"

Michael nods his head yes and whispers just loud enough for everyone to hear "Cuddle please?"

Ashton laughs and says yes, pulling Michael up with him. Michael, keeping his head down in embarressment, follows after Ashton.

"Sorry bout him guys, He's still got pregnancy hormones going on." Calum says.

"It's fine. We definately know the feeling." Liam lets him know. "We should get going anyways. It's almost time for the two pregnant daddies bed time." He says jokingly.

****

Niall's POV

On the ride home

"Ni, Lou, you ok? You haven't said anything in a while. Even before we left." Liam asked us from the driver side.

"Fine." Louis answered shorty. I think his thoughts were along the same line as mine, difference is, he doesnt want to say it aloud. But I will.

"You guys know you're all the dad right? I mean, obviously it's not possible, but we don't actually know who is, and it doesn't matter anyways. You all are the dads and you can't say different." I say getting louder and louder throughout my little speech. Louis reaches over and takes my hand and smile at me in thanks.

"Ni, calm down. Is that really what's the matter with the both of you?" Zayn asks turning in his seat from the front beside Liam.

"Yes" I say, while Louis nods meekly beside me.

"Guys we know we're the dads. I don't care about DNA or whose sprem impregnanted who, these babies are all of ours, and nothing can change that." Liam said keeping the peace in Louis and I's head.

"We love the both of you, and we love all of our babies. It doesnt matter whose they are, because they're all of ours." Zayn said, giving Lou and I a smile. Blowing a kiss to us afterwards.

"The babies are our pride and joy, we couldn't find anything about them to make us fight each other. Specially just because of whose they are. We love you all."

****

That night....here it comes!!

I woke up with a tightness in my belly. I've had pains wake me up before so I wasn't worried about it. I just laid still and waited for the feeling to pass. I closed my eyes and tried to breathe through the tight pains.

"You ok baby?" Harry asks waking up beside me.

"Yea....just some pain." I gasp out at him trying to be quiet, but still get the words out through my pain.

"Is it worse than usual?" Harry asked. Knowing how bad it can get from waking up with me a couple times before tonight.

"Yea. But it'll pass in a minute. It's already getting less."

All of a sudden I feel liquid gushing from between my legs, freaking the hell out of me.

"....Niiii....did you just piss the bed? I mean, I know you can't hold it as well anymore and eve-"

"I didn't piss Harry! I think my water just broke!" I say yelling by the end of it making Liam jump up in bed.

"What's wrong?" Liam asked.