Mothers Filthy Torture

I had finish getting ready for the day as my mom stopped into my room, "Hey sweetie, I will be gone at work today and I need you to do the chores okay?" she said to me "Okay mom i'll do the chores." I replied. We said goodbye to eachother and she left.

——————— *hours later ————————-

Ms. Howell arrived home relieved to finally be off of work and was ready to relax, she walks in and sees the filthy mess of the house immediately becoming furious "Oh that little brat, she never ever listens to me" she said to herself. She marched to Maggie's room and opened the door to find her sleeping, "WAKE UP YOU BRAT!" She yelled which made Maggie jump out of her sleep, she realized she over slept. "I TOLD YOU TO DO THE CHORES AND I COME HOME TO A FILTHY MESS!!! BUT YA KNOW I'M NOT SURPRISED YOU NEVER LISTEN AND I'M SICK OF IT. IT'S TIME I TEACH YOU A LESSON LITTLE GIRL." She kept shouting and shouting giving Maggie an insane feeling of fear. "NO MOM PLEASE I'M SO SORRY-" Maggie tried to say but got caught off as her mom dragged her out of bed and pulled her down to the basement "U-um what are you going to do to me" Maggie asked and then saw her mother lock the door. "Ohhh you'll see and you'll definitely learn to listen more." Her mother said as she dragged her to the wall and chained Maggie up completely. Maggie's eyes widen "Mom please don't do this i'm so sorry I promise i'll listen-" Maggie was rumbling until her quite big mother smashed her giant ass against Maggies face completely engulfing her into her cheeks. "Oh it's too late now, it's torture time." Her mother said laughing evily. Maggie squirmed as she was being smothered by her mom's extremely huge cheeks, just then Ms. Howell let out a huge 10 second raunchy fart that went right up Maggie's nose, making her struggle. "Ahh this is so much fun" Ms. Howell said. She blasted out many gigantic rotten and stinky farts all over Maggie's face, Maggie cried and squirm until she became lightheaded. She perked up once she was pushed to the floor and looked up to see her mom's super large bare ass, before she could say anything her mom plopped down right on her face she was swallowed into her cheeks once again. "Time for round two!" Her mom said and then let out 5 large and long extremely stinky farts on Maggie's face, making the whole room smell like rotten eggs and poop mixed.  She kept farting on Maggie's face nonstop, the smell got worse each time, Maggie gagged and coughed just wishing for this end, but her mom wouldn't stop. Her mom released an extremely huge 20 second long fart that smelled the worst, this made Maggie pass out. Her mother stood up and laughed at her.

Maggie woke up to a new place, she was horrified and confused then she realized she was in the bathroom. Her head was laid back on the toilet seat and she was chained so she couldn't move. She squirmed in panic, and then saw her mother walk in "Well well look whose finally awake, the torture isn't over yet sweetie." Her mother said in a mischievous tone. "Please mom no more, i'm so sorry okay I learned my lesson." Maggie pleaded but was just ignored she then saw her mothers huge ass towered over her face, "Like I said, the torture isn't over yet." Her mother said and then sat down on Maggie's face, she tried to squirm but stopped when she knew she couldn't get anywhere. Maggie realized she was on the toilet seat still which made her panic of thinking what's about to come. All of a sudden her mom released a long stream of her piss all over Maggie's face soaking her, Maggie cried and squirm. She heard her mom's stomach rumble and then heard her mom groan, she ripped a nasty large fart making Maggie's eyes water. Maggie became more alert as her mom kept groaning, and then the worst happened, a barrage of diarrhea was released all over Maggie's face and she squirmed as she was trapped in shit and trapped under her mothers large shit covered ass. She eventually completely passed out, Ms. Howell stood up and was in satisfaction and then just left Maggie there deciding to keep her as her forever fart and toilet slave.