And then there were ten

A green haired boy in his teens is currently in class making a paper airplane as the teacher talks about making sure they hand in their career plan paper when summer break is over.

When the teacher is done talking he turns around to the chalkboard and the green haired boy throws the paper airplane and it hits the teacher in the back of his head and the greenette hids behind his textbook.

<timeskip>

The bells rings and all the students cheer and they start to leave as the green haired boy reaches the he's stopped by his teacher "Midorya I believe this belongs to you." He says and Izuku chuckles nervously before running out of the classroom "HEY GET BACK HERE!!!" The teacher yells as he chases Izuku.

"HEY WATCH IT QUIRKLESS!!!" A kid yells as Izuku runs down the hall of the school shouting apologises as he accidentally knocks other students over "hey Midorya." A violet haired girls says and Izuku stops running and trips over his own foot causing the girl to chuckle "are you okay dweeb?" She asks as she helps him up.

"Yeah thanks Jirou." Izuku says when they hear the teacher yell "sorry Jirou gotta run." Izuku says he starts running again "......I guess I'll try after summer break." Kyoka says as she watches Izuku run out of the school.

<in the courtyard>

"Hand over the cash and we won't beat you as badly." A boy with ash blonde hair says as he makes small explosions in his hand "yeah call it a summer discount." A boy with long black hair says as he touches a metal pipe and his body turn into the same mitral intimidating a boy.

"HEY BAKUGO, LEVEN LEAVE HIM ALONE!!" Izuku yells and the two turn to him "or what, you're not gonna do anything Deku." Leven says with a chuckle and Izuku glares the two down.

<five minutes later>

Izuku and the other kid are hanging by their school uniform jackets "what a help you were." The other boy says in a sarcastic tone "hey at least I tried to help." Izuku says as he tries to get his jacket off the branch he's hanging from when a rusted RV pulls up.

"Izuku what happened?" A man that looks like an older version of Izuku asks as he rolls down the window "Bakugo and Leven

"Izuku what happened?" A man that looks like an older version of Izuku asks as he rolls down the window "Bakugo and Leven." Izuku says and the man sighs and gets out of his RV and helps Izuku and the other boy down.

"Thanks Dad." Izuku says as he takes his jacket off "no problem Izuku." Hisashi says as he gets the other boy down "alright let's hit the road." Izuku says as he gets in the RV.

"Hey dweeb." A green haired girl says and Izuku looks over to her "I thought you were going to stay home with mom." Izuku says disappointment clear in his voice "yeah but mom has to fill in for someone in a meeting in the U.S." Izumi says with a bored tone.