2

You followed Sasha through out the house finally getting the chance to take in everything in it, and man was it amazing, definitely gonna take some time to get use to.

"Here!" sasha says stopping in front of a big door, your curiosity grew bigger as you see locks going down the door, what ever was in here must be amazing as fuck!

Unlocking the locks one by one, she placed them in her pocket along with the key then turning around towards you as you watched like a excited kid opening up a Christmas present.

Sasha chuckled at how excited you looked, slowly pushing open the double doors, you just couldn't believe what you where looking at, the room it self had to be bigger then the whole house, what surprised you the most was what was in it.

There was a bar with hella drinks in the back, drinks that looked like it hasn't even been released out to the world and some that looked like they were old like back in the day, the table looked like a glass table couldn't really tell but the design on it was crazy as fuck, there were also stools going around it.

Looking to the other side you see games everywhere, a big screen TV on the wall and games placed around it along with a couch in front.

This was so amazing I couldn't even look away, I'll most definitely be in here a lot, by the bar most likely hehe.

"Okay okay now there's another room over there as well," Sasha says running to a red Curtin in the far corner, damn what else can she show me.

Slinging open the Curtin, you immediately sat eyes on a big screen TV, this was a theater.

A fucking theater. How?

"Now Sasha how the fuck- how just how!" you knew her mom owned a business but there's no way anybody can possibly afford all this, no way.

"I don't even know myself, my mom don't personally tell me how she gets so much money, so I never question her, I just let her spend what ever and how much she wants."

Sasha says putting all the locks back on the door, you look at her and just gave up, what's the point of asking questions, I better just appreciate this amazing house she gave us.

"I would say let's watch a movie tonight but I know you have stuff to do." Sasha says stretching with a yarn, she's right, I have stuff I have to fill out that the college sent me and..... OH,

"Sasha I forgot to tell you, so the college sent me a email asking if I wanted to come up there tomorrow just to explore, do you want to come with me? Please say yes!"

You tell her as you both walk to the kitchen, "sorry y/n I can't, my mom says she needs me at her job for something and believe me I really don't want to go. She makes me help her with her work which is so fucking boring."

You let out a sigh, even though you said you wasn't going if Sasha wasn't you still need to go, mostly because you really want to explore and know your surroundings so you wouldn't get lost on your first day.

Your intension was to not run into anyone tho, it's not like you were shy or anything, you just don't like people, and don't feel like talking.

Sasha being your friend made you start talking to people, you always been antisocial, but if that person talk to you first you have no problem talking back, that's how you and Sasha became besties.

That night you and Sasha ordered pizza, talked for half of the night and went back to your rooms.

After taking your shower, brushing your teeth, putting your hair up and putting on something comfortable to sleep in, you sat in your bed typing away on your computer filling out your schedule and what you mostly want to major in this year.

Going over your schedule one last time, you let out a relieved sigh slamming close the laptop finally being able to sleep.

Laying down, you pull out your phone going to your Instagram, strolling for awhile you come across something Sasha posted 20 mins ago,

It was a picture of you sleeping and her holding the phone up putting up a piece sign, with the caption saying,

Sashabb
"Just landed in new York with my bestie!"

You wasn't even mad, you suspected that she took a picture, there wasn't no surprise there.

Zooming in on your face, you actually didn't look that bad sleeping, you actually look adorable lol, but what made you look twice was how noticeable your breasts were, they were big of course they'll be noticeable, but what really got you was the comments and you weren't surprised with what you were gonna see:

Jeankkres: "Damn who's that next to you Sasha😍"
      -Sashabb: Jeankkres that's my bae,so don't be looking at her she's mine
-Jeankkres: Sashabb will see about that on Monday 🙄

(Help I didn't know what to put their user as)

You look at more of the comments, basically half of them talking about how fine I am and Sasha telling them off, its funny how every time a boy try and ask me out or anything Sasha would literally chase them away.

Stopping strolling through the comments you spot a particular comment, person, that caught your eye:

Thatoneblondehead: girl in the back sleeping is cute

Just by that simple comment is making you question yourself immediately, and mostly because his profile picture is hot asf, so that's what really had you looking.

Curiosity washing over you, you clicked his profile and got hit with hella followers, 36k! What the fuck, who tf even has that many followers! And then he only follows like 10 people, huh? Oh so he think he famous famous?

I only have 11.3k followers and barely post on there but I post mostly on my story that's all.

He had 25 post up and I began skimming through it, the 5th picture, oh my Lord Jesus....

He took a mirror picture, looked like he just got out the shower because his hair was wet and a towel was wrapped around his waist, slowly scanning his body, you stopped at his v-line, eyes literally stuck, his body was just.... MAN, he had a tattoo on his lower belly by his v-line is what really had you staring for hours, this man body was so built and hot oh my god, looking up at his face, he was just as hot in the face, lip piercing and hella ear piercings, and he had blonde hair and.. Damn those eyes, they were like a deep blue, ocean like eyes.... I wouldn't mind getting lost in them.

Wait.. This fine ass man.. Just called me cute...

OH MY FUCKING GOD!

Screaming in the pillow like you just seen your crush text you, I mean he's now my crush 🙄 anyways, I stopped what I was doing when I hear a sound from my phone, confused I pick my phone back up and at that moment I wanted to jump out the damn window..

Not only did it like the picture, it fucking followed his account... I instantly threw my phone,

How the fuck is that even possible!

Life hate me i swear, not wanting to pick the phone back up, I some how ended up falling asleep.

*ting, 1 notification, 1 message

Thatoneblondehead started following you...

A/N: hi new post tomorrow 🥴