10 Push Right Through

Start from the beginning

Izzy's entry in the room interrupted us "Guys, the Mundie's leaving."

"Simon? He can't leave." Clary stood up.

"He can and he is. Unless you want me to tie him down and restrain him?" Izzy humored, nonchalantly "Just a heads up, I can't do it gently."

"I have to stop him." Clary rolls her eyes at her before running out the room.

"Alec and Hodge are ready for us in the conference room, by the way." Izzy smiled as if nothing happened.

"Tell them we'll be late a bit." Jace sighs in irritation "How can one mundane be such a pain in the ass? Come on, Madds."

Jace and I rush out of the study hall and follow Clary to the Ops. Simon is seen in the exit way, about to leave.

Simon's supposed to be in the Infirmary, healing until the vampire blood in his system faded. He has bite marks inside his lower lips to what I assumed whoever it was, they were kissing when he got bitted. It was also seen in his culture result that he has vampire venom in him.

For mundane having vampire venom in them, they'll feel kind of high... kind of like they're in love with the one who bit them. Simon might see things that aren't real...hallucinate.

"Simon, what are you doing?" Clary hastily rushes to Simon.

"I already told Izzy that they can't keep me prisoner here." Simon pointed angrily at us.

"Prisoner? Wait, what-- Simon!" Clary moved in front of him to stop him when he started walking out again "Where are you going?"

"I'm going home, Clary. And if you haven't already completely drunk in their Kool-Aid  then you're coming with me." Simon referred to the medicine drink we offered him this morning.

That blue drink evades symptoms of hallucination to bitten mundanes. This particular drink has a strong medication that the first sip will leave a strong bitter flavor down the throat, but the aftertaste is very sweet.

Speaking of which, Simon should've had another drink by now. I'm kind of surprise he's still making sense.

"You know I can't." Clary defied.

"Yes, you can, it's..." Simon bout back "...it's not safe here."

That is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard.

"In fact, this is the safest place she could possibly be." Jace countered with a smirk.

Exactly.

"You don't get to talk to me, Captain America." Simon yells, angrily.

"Considering I'm the guy with weapons, I get to say what I want." Jace continue to ridicule which send Simon to his breaking point.

"Jace."
"Okay, come at me, bro!"
Me and Simon expresses in unison.

"Oh, yeah?" Jace derided, ignoring me as Simon angrily approached towards him.

"Yeah!" Simon shout.

Jace and Simon were about to meet in the middle to brawl, but Clary and I stop them. Because of the yelling and screaming, everybody in the Ops had their attention to us.

"Jace, that's enough!" I raised my arm on Jace's chest.

"Stop! Stop! What is your problem?" Clary moved between us, pushing Simon back.

"He's my problem! He's just like Kirk Duplesse from high school. Do you remember him? Total jerk with the square jaw. Smelled like body spray, always bullying people." Simon noted raising his voice up "Why don't you do your own homework just once, yeah?"