Chapter 420 Thank you for loving me!

Start from the beginning

With a smile, she raised her head and kissed him on his lips.

She liked the feeling of being able to kiss him in broad daylight.

She really liked it.

William Walton whispered into her ear.

"If you do this, it will give me some ideas."

"Ai!" she let him go and rolled her eyes at him.

Then, she took a few steps back.

"You men really are …"

She wanted to take back what she had just said to him.

William Walton raised his hand and ruffled her hair: "Thank you for loving me."

She looked him in the eye and said with a smile, "You're welcome."

In the night, William Walton had only succeeded once since Laura didn't want to.

The next day, she laid on the bed to recuperate.

The main thing was that her leg was in so much pain that it felt as if someone had pulled it apart.

She could only lie in bed and rest.

Butler brought in three meals a day, reporting about Wal's situation at home.

At night, William Walton gave her a set of conservative yet beautiful clothes.

"Put on some clothes and take you for a walk."

"To the beach?"

She looked at the clothes he chose.

"It can't be, there shouldn't be a need for you to wear so formal when you're going to the seaside."

"That's right, I'll take you for a walk and meet my friend."

She lay back down.

"You can go by yourself. If not, my legs will hurt."

"It's precisely because of the pain in my leg that you need to exercise. Otherwise, it would be even more painful."

As he spoke, he took her hand and pulled her up.

"Good girl, quickly go and change."

Laura  said, "How can it be like this?"

After changing her clothes, William Walton directly carried her downstairs.

Laura was speechless.

Who said just now that she needed to do more sports?

Yet, he was the one to smash his foot with rocks.

Arriving at the clubhouse, she got off the car and held his arm: "So you want to meet with Max ah."

"Max is not here. I have an appointment with Bob. Oh right, he should have brought a girlfriend today too, if you're bored, you can chat with her later."

"I don't know her."

"Have you heard of the Clinton family?"

She felt puzzled, "The Clinton's Group? The previously defunct Clinton's Group? "

"That's right, Bob's girlfriend is the young miss of the Clinton's Group."

Laura was slightly surprised.

"Young mistress of the Clinton family, didn't the news say that she just divorced not long ago?"

William Walton looked at her: "Rose Clinton was also screwed by that man, in order to marry that man, she almost had a falling out with her father, but in the end, she realized that that man only used her, upon their divorce, his lover was pregnant, and Rose Clinton actually didn't know that her own husband cheated her, it is truly laughable."

Laura was surprised: "Oh my god, isn't that Miss Clinton just too pitiful?"

"Pitiful? Can you believe that after marrying for two years, Rose Clinton was actually still a virgin? "

"How do you know she's a virgin?"

Hearing this, she looked at him in displeasure.

"It was because that man took away everything about the Clinton family and even caused Rose Clinton's father's death. That's why after Rose Clinton divorced, she found Bob on her own accord and wanted Jack to help her take revenge. Naturally, Bob would only find out after using her."

Laura frowned.

"So, Bob told you about this?"

William Walton could not help but laugh, this girl was jealous again.

It really was like he was reminiscing about.

"Of course, or else how do you think I would know?"

"Do you guys even know how to talk about this?"

"Isn't that normal?"

Laura was speechless, "How is it normal? Then let me ask you... Have you ever mentioned your first time with them? "

If he had mentioned it, she would have hit him. It would have been such a shame.