The 4 Girls High School Life Chapter-2

Chapter-2: Is Magic Real

It was the ninth day of their High School. They ran to the gate of the school which was made of metal and the design was black. Today the 4 girls were not late for class. They were just in time when Miss Velzon entered the class. "Oh no!" Neyalee whispered by seeing the teacher. "It is Miss Velzon our History teacher. She is very strict." Said Aishah. Miss Velzon started teaching them of the ancient times which the girls hate cause Miss Velzon always asks someone to tell about the thing she teaches and it is always the 4 girls. And yes she asked again to the 4 girls and this time they could answer as they had to sit in their home most of the time and learn about the ancient times. Miss Velzon asked another question which was "Is there was any magic at that time?" And obviously, the 4 girls replied no. Miss Velzon said "INCORRECT!" and started explaining why so at that time it was very old and dusty. The king of that time made 4 elements Ice, Fire, Rocks, and Thunder. He made it for his family as together it was 4 people in his family, his wife, his 2 sons, and himself. At that time it was very dusty people were dying for that and he thought if he makes these elements and provide them to his family members he could save the world. But it turned out his wife and his 2 sons were evil and planning to destroy the world with it. In that place, everyone died as a storm hit them all of them dies including the king and his family members. The elements were still there but nobody found those elements ever again "So see guys this is the story of the ancient times you girls I am gonna let you go cause you could answer the first question as we didn't even learn that and you couldn't the another one but you at least answered one and you didn't even learn the second one so yes you guys can go." Said Miss Verzon. The girls were going to their home. Nobody talked to each other as they were thinking about the story that Miss Verzon told them in class. They thought that is magic really real like really really real. They were so confused. Areeba thought that if magic is really real then where are the elements. And how did the king make the 4 elements? Making this kind of element is very hard. They were going home to sleep but they couldn't. The 4 girls called each other and talked about it for a moment. And they had an idea to go to the place where the king was before. But Aishah told not to cause it could be dangerous. Sana told "Guys why don't you guys come to my house once again and party all night. The other 4 agreed. The 4 girls kept thinking about it and eventually they fall asleep. They were just thinking about the 4 elements in their mind and in their dream too.