Call Me Grimmy *Requested*

There he was. Standing a few feet away from the basketball hoop, keeping a firm stance. He just needed to make this one shot to move onto the championship along with the rest of his team. I watched him from the wooden bleachers and admired every thing about him, and oh god, was he hot. His curly brown was no longer a quiff, but a greasy mess. He was so concentrated on the shot, the look on his face was highly attractive. Well, anything he did was hot at this point concidering the fact I wanted him like hell.

The whole court began to chant his name, "Nick! Nick!" and I could tell that made him even more nervous because he started fumbling with the ball. "Shoot it, Grim!" a final voice ecohed the room and he shot it into the hoop. Everyone leaped up from the bleachers and threw their hands in the air, yelling in excitement. Nick's teammates cheered Nick on chanting, "Grimmy! Grimmy!" which left a sly smile on his face. Usually, he'd be more excited, then make a sarcastic remark, making everyone laugh. But this time, it was different. He walked over to me, not a single emotion on his face. "Babe, aren't you excited?" I said smiling and reached for his hand, squeezing it tightly. "You guys made the championship!" Nick stared me down with his brown eyes. 

"Who asked you to speak?" he snapped. I seperated my hands from his. 

"What?" I asked. He leaned in closer to me and whispered the words, "Meet me in the locker room."

****

I sat on the warm metal bench in the locker room and wondered what Nick wanted. His teammates always went out for a half an hour.. why isn't he celebrating with them?

Suddenly, the metal door swung open and standing there was a showered, clean Nick. He flashed a smile at me and I smiled back. 

"Nick," I said, "What do you want?" 

He sat down on the bench next to me and said, "This game deserves a celebration." he chuckles. "Don't you think?" I was about to reply, but I was cut off by the touch of his hand gripping my thigh. I knew exactly where this was going.

"Nic-" I started.

He shushed me.

He moved his hand higher and higher, then brushing his fingers against my underwear. I let out a moan and he stood up and pulled me up with him. 

Nick slammed me against the lockers, our bodies chest-to-chest. His lips hovered over mine, thinking of what to do with my helpless body. He quickly lifted up my skirt and pushed my underwear to the side and slid two long fingers in me. I let out a loud moan and he began to pump them in and out of me. "...N-nick.." I breathed. "You like that?" he smirked at me. He started to go faster and faster. I was really about to come, and Nick knew it. He slid his fingers out and licked them clean. "Why'd you stop?" I growled. 

Nick didn't answer, he just chuckled. He did this every night. He's a bit of a tease. 

"..Nick..." I said seductively. 

"Yes?" He smiled.

"I think that.. I should return the favor.."

"What do you mean, love?" 

"You know what I mean. Grimmy."

Nick's head fell to the ground trying to hide his face, though I knew he was red. He loved when I called him Grimmy. There was something about the way I said it that turned him on.

***

Nick stripped himself of his skinny jeans and boxers and I pushed him against the lockers. Nick was hard and I wanted to make him helpless. I wanted to tease him like he teased me. I wanted to be in charge. I grabbed his member and he let out a loud moan. I began to slowly stroke it and he tilts his head back, his dark hair rests flat against the lockers. His soft pink lips are parted and he coraks out a moan. "..Baby.." he begs. I went faster. "You like that, Nick?" I teased. He squeezed his eyes shut and nodded slowly. He looked so helpless. So vulnerable. "...Call me G-grimmy.." he moans, his thick british accent sending shivers down your spine. I grab his length and rub the top of his member. "How does it feel, Grimmy?" I seductively teased. He leans his head back again, his eyes still closed shut. He bites down on his bottom lip and moans your name in between breaths. "..fuck.." he groans softly before reaching his climax.

"Are you ready for Round 2?" Nick winks. "I'm finishing you off this time."