Chapter 1

News headline: "25-year old backcountry girl Oh Yoon Hee digs up 100 year-old bellflower"

Oh Yoon hee holding a huge bellflower close to her arms, the reporter and her sitting on small wood table infront of her and grandmother's house in the middle of the mountain area, she looked at the camera in front of her. Yoon hee having an interview today as she found a rare 100 year-old bellflower. She tilted her head to the side and flashed a cute smile.

"Wow!! Is this the 100 year-old bellflower?" The reporter asked.

"Yes, I didn't know that at first. But that's what the old man at the herb store in town told me." Oh Yoon hee answered happily in her thick Kangwon accent.

"You're lucky to find one huge 100-year old bellflower. How did you manage to find one in the area?" The reported asked again.

"Why would I try to find bellflowers in the middle of winter? The ground's frozen" Yoon hee scrunched her nose. "My dog died a few days ago. That dimwit!" She looked down on the ground with a sad face "I don't know why he crawled up on top of the fireplace and shoved rat poison in his mouth I guess he ate them because he wanted to die." She blinked repeatedly as tears threaten to fall. "That dimwit wanted to die. What a dork."

"Uhm.. What's the connection between this bellflower and your dead dog?" The Reported asked Yoon hee questionly and laughed awkwardly.

Yoonhe frowned "What do you expect me to do, eat my dog? I had to bury him so i went to the mountain to dig a hole. And while i was digging, i found this." She exclaimed.

"Oh.. I see." The reported looked at the bellflower and back to Yoon hee. " Then I guess you can say that this bellflower is the last gift your dog left you" 

"Gift..? Yeah right." Yoonhee took a deep breath.  "He wasn't a dog. He was my family. What's the use of a gift when your family's dead?" She looked down and played with her fingers "That dork! I left it for the rats why he ate it?"

"Why don't you say thank you to your dog in heaven?" The reported looked at Yoonhee who is about to cry.

Yoon hee looked back and forth to the reporter and camera  unsure of what she will do.
"Hey Bong Su. Rest in peace." She smile sadly. "I know your life here was hard. You can rest in peace there. I'm very sorry, and I miss you so much." Yoon hee said in a sad tone.

The reporter smiled at her. "Let's lighten up the mood a little. Did you have a peculiar dream the night before?"

Yoonhee sniffed and raised her eyebrows. "Dream? Yeah, right! Once I'm asleep, I wouldn't know if a tiger came and bit me." She shrugged.

The reported asked more questions before she ended the interview.

The night came at the mountain, Seojin decided to walk in the area, tiring herself actually help to clear up her mind and escape from her problems. A small flashlight wrapped around her head, she kept on looking around as she got lost in the middle of the mountain.

"Aigoo.. Which way back to my car..?" She whispered to herself. Holding to every trees while walking, trying to keep her balance as her legs are ready to give up anytime.

"AHHHHHHH!" A loud scream can be heard in the area, Seojin slipped. She rolled down on the mountain. Her forehead bumped to the gear she been holding and lost her consiousness.

The next day.

Yoon hee decided to look for herbs and vegetables around the area. Holding a tool that will help her to dig up the soil, she looked around and happily walking up to the mountain.

"Ahh, what a good day today" She suddenly stopped when she spotted a woman lying on the ground unconsious, with bruised on her arms, knees, cheeks and forehead.

"Omo! Hey ahjumma! Ahjumma!!" She rushed to the woman and kneel down infront of her. "Can you hear me?" She shook the woman's body. "Ahjumma!!" She looked around the area and pressed her ear on woman's chest. She checked if the woman is still alive. "It's beating. I hear it beat." Yoonhee said to herself.

"Hey! Ahjumma! Look at here!" She keep on shaking the woman, trying to wake her up. Suddenly, a mouth-to-mouth rescue breathing came to her mind. Yoonhee looked around first, contempleting if she will do it.

"Aish, but it's my first time. I can't believe my first kiss is with and unidentified half-dead woman." She took a deep breath before pressing her lips to the woman, performing a mouth-to-mouth resuscitation.

"Ahjumma!!!" She looked at the woman again after, she tapped her cheeks repeatedly, trying to wake her up. "Hey! Ahjumma!! Can you hear me? Wake up!!! Ahjumma!!!!" She sighed. 

Yoonhee immeadiately run back to their house, looking for her grandmother.

"Grandma!! Grandma!! Where are you? Help me!!" She looked around the area trying to find her. "Where is she?"

She still looking around and a straw mat with handle both sides caught her eyes. She smiled and grabbed it. Yoonhee immediately run back where the woman at and dragged her going to her house using it.

----

How was it? I really don't know how to write a story, im just trying.
I will try to make it longer on the next chapter :)
Sorry to my grammar mistakes, english is not my first language.