Chapter 51 Project Pedacon

Start from the beginning

"No your wrong Starblaze I dont need you and I dont need anyone!" He yelled at me as he pushed me out of his way. Which landed me on my back and hitting my back helm on the floor. I couldnt take it anymore, the pain in my stomach, feeling dizzy and now the pain in my helm, I began to black out.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Wheeljack P.O.V.

I was angry but I didnt know that I pushed her that hard. I kneeled down beside Starblaze and nudged her gently. "Starblaze? Starblaze wake up." I said but she wasnt waking up. What have I done?

I picked her up bridal style and ran into the main part of the new base. "Doc." I yelled. "Wheeljack I told you not to call me that. What happend?" He said. I saw the commander turn towards me with angry in his optics.

"I"m sorry I didnt mean to. I barely pushed her out of the way and she went hard to the ground and never got back up." I said. Ratchet took Starblaze from me and put her on the medical berth. I was suddenly slammed up aganst the wall by Ultra Magnus with him yelling in my face. "What did you do to her!!!"

"Just what I said." I told him. "Actually the question is what did you do commander?" Ratchet said.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Ultra Magnus P.O.V

I let go of Wheeljack at Ratchet's question. "I"m sorry what?" I asked. "What have you done to her? Her stomach is tight and bruised." Ratchet said. "Are you suggesting that I abused my own mate?!" I scolded at Ratchet.

"Well I have another idea but I need to speak to you privately Commander." Ratchet said. Everyone scattered to their own rooms to give us some room to talk. "So?" I said waiting on a answer.

"Did you two perhaps finally fully mate last night?" He asked. "It's not really any of your business but yes." I said. "It most certainly is if she's the hurt patient and I am the doctor. Were you rough with her at first or all the way?" Ratchet asked me.

"I tried not to hurt her but she said it hurt way more than it was during our holoforms. I went slowly after that but then she wanted me to go rougher and so i did. I was still afriad of hurtting her though." I told him.

"did she say anything?" He asked. "She said I was huge and it hurt really bad." I told him worrying again. "The next time I would suggest going much slower and less rough even if that feels good." Ratchet said as he put some healing stuff on her helm and stomach.

I nodded. I felt even worse now. I heard a groan and looked down at Starblaze to see her optics opening. "Sweetspark?" I asked. "What hit me?" She said. "Wheeljack." I stated angerly.

"Oh yeah He's gonna get it when I get up." She said. "Your not going anywhere. why didnt you tell me that I hurt you this morning?" I asked a little angry. "I"m sorry I didnt want to worry you. because last night was amazing." SHe said.

I sighed

__________________________________________________________________________________

Starblaze P.O.V.

I honestly felt so much better now I dont know what Ratchet did but I dont feel any pain or soreness. He's got the magic doctor touch. I slowly stood up with a little help from Magnus but once I stood I felt I was fine.

I was fixing to turn to Magnus to tell him I"m good now but then I heard "Oh Starblaze I"m so sorry kid I didnt realize you were hurt or that I pushed you so roughly." Wheeljack exclaimed.