Going to school

( No one's POV)

Saturday and Sunday came and Y/N was starting to get all of her stuff in order. She just needs to go and get her costume. She showed Hatsume her sketch for her costume and she knew exactly what Y/N wanted. She went to go meet Hatsume at UA on Sunday and she tried it on and it fit perfectly.

 She thanks Hatsume one last time before leaving to go to her dorm room

Y/N: "Thank god the material is stretchy enough for me to put on."

She was walking down the hallway and heard a conversation around the corner. She decided to hide behind the corner to hear what was going on.

?: "Do you think that Aizawa is crushing on someone?"

?: "No I don't think so, why do you ask?"

?: "Because he seemed to be distracted about something or someone. Like he's daydreaming."

?: "That's weird, maybe he is thinking about someone."

?: "Yamada... who would he be thinking about that is getting him so distracted?"

Yamada: "Maybe I know something that you don't."

?: "What do you know?"

Yamada: "Well, on Friday, he was looking at someone. Like he fell in love."

?: "Really, in love? That doesn't sound like him but that's good I guess."

(Y/N POV)

After hearing that I started to think about who he is thinking about. I then started to feel a little bit annoyed from their conversation. Am I jealous? No, no. Why would I be? I don't even know who he is. I then brushed it off and went back to my dorm. Once I got back, I spotted the same man that I saw on Friday on the same level floor that my dorn is. I hid behind the corner to see what he'll do. I see him locking the door behind him and leaving. Once I saw that he was gone. I looked where he locked the door. On the sign it saids "Mr. Aizawa". I sighed in relief. Maybe I'm overthinking about this man. So far, I thought that he was in my room and he wasn't. I don't even know why I would think of him as a perv. Ugh. I hate this.

(No ones POV)

The next day, it was the first day of school at UA for Y/N. She seemed calm about it but deep down, she was scared. She felt a little self conscious about how she looked but tried not to think about it too much. She decided to walk with Bakugou and Kirishima to school so she wouldn't feel alone. They met up in the common room and started to walk to UA. Once she came down, all three of them started to walk to UA. She entered the UA building and she met so many people. She felt very scared but Bakugou and Kirishima were there to help her. They were talking the whole time until they got to the class 1-A classroom. She took a deep breath and walked into the building. Mostly everyone was there except Mr. Aizawa. She sighed in relief because she wasn't ready to see him again. Everyone there greeted her and she greeted them back. Everyone was talking to each other and she was mostly talking to Bakugou and Mina.