"Stop being so aggressive with my car," He gritted and without letting go of her hand, clicked the seatbelt into its place. His scent as always intruded her senses with its annoyingly fresh and musky fragrance, calming her despite the raging emotions towards the male.

"Byun Baekhyun," She then called, contrasting her previous mood with seriousness. The male sank into his seat with an exasperated sigh as he placed his large palms on the wheel.

"What?" He shot annoyedly.

"Why did you come and get me? You hate me, and I hate you, remember?" Soon-ok spoke calmly and Baekhyun asked himself the exact same question.

"Because I'm angry at you." His lips moved before he even knew wanted to say. "We have to talk." He continued, prompting her to lift a surprised brow.

"But first," He stole a glance at her, "Where to?" His orbs lingered on her wet hair.

Soon-ok scoffed and nonetheless gave him the address to her hospital.

"So what exactly have I done to you?" She asked with incredulity in her voice once they were on the driveway. She couldn't help but notice the way Baekhyun's fingers tightened on the wheel at her question. Teeth drilled into his lip, he knew he was going to sound so dumb. But it was all he had.

"Didn't you say you were single?" He started right off the bat, "Then who was he?"

The reaction was genuine when Soon-ok let out a taunting fit of laughter and crossed her arms on her chest, a little too tightly, she noted when she felt her bosom sting underneath her pressure.

"Haah- Byun baekhyun, are you in love with me or something?" As she uttered so, the male looked extremely speechless and offended but soon his expression morphed into a smirk as he let one hand off the wheel to clasp two gentle fingers around her chin. The pad of his thumb caressed her lower lip slowly before settling back on her chin. "You would like that, wouldn't you, Soon-ok?" Baekhyun murmured, his voice sounding somehow heavy and gruff. Having him call her name like that felt extremely odd and all she could do to fight the feeling was swat his mischievous hand away.

"What the fuck, Baekhyun?!" Soon-ok snapped with disgust and Baekhyn joyed over his turn to smirk, mirth and satisfaction coated his sinful lips. However, the mischievousness quickly was replaced by an almost intimidating kind of seriousness, a shadow suddenly casting down his face.

"Listen, Park." He murmured darkly. "I know that we share a mutual hate, but what makes you think you have the right to use me, lie to me and make a fool out of me?" It all felt surreal and hard to grasp for Soon-ok, the fact that Baekhyun was suddenly talking about his feelings- even if in an accusing manner.

"I'm not your taxi driver." His hands tightened around the steering wheel, veins surfacing underneath his honey-like skin, knuckles a faint red as they strained and the sight sent Soon-ok's throat gulping down. The statement did not sit well with her, she was aware that the situation in the latter's head was a misunderstanding, but she still couldn't stand him making assumptions like that- and accusing her of being a horrible person.

"No, you listen, Byun." Soon-ok fought back, "You know nothing about me, firstly." Her eyes met his through the rearview mirror. Angry they were, menacing even as they pierced right through his that wavered at the truthful statement. His mouth pressed into a thin line, the air leaving his nose thick.

"Look," She sighed, softening her features, and suddenly she seemed so tired and it struck him. "Whatever is going on in your sissy head, you've got it wrong." She breathed heavily, her words held no further emotions...Almost as if she had already grown tired of him, not caring what he would do with her excuses. Whether he believed them or not, she wouldn't care.