1/1

"do you wish to cherish him forever, even after death?"

"i do."

- as the sun came to it's set, the moon rises. all their smiles filled with glee, even the little ones can agree.

the field of flowers, they dance with the wind. most couples actually visit this place, not knowing the spirits themselves are together at peace themselves.

with being disguised as humans, venti, a musician and spirit of the wind, has always likely had a crush on his mate, xiao. xiao is a soft, gentle, spirit. with his tragic backstory, mortals mourn for him, which can lead to confusion for him. - the sympathy they give him was overwhelming, considering, for him, it wasn't all that bad.

as they dance through the leaves, blooming flowers, it wasn't all that surprising till they get together, eventually.

mortals never knew of this till centuries of years later, leaving them to have theories made by theorists indeed.

- "the sun is beautiful. i wonder how she's holding off such a hard responsibility." venti sighed, leaning onto xiao, his significant other. the sun was shining as ever, the dazzling river reflecting it was exciting,

venti grinned at the sight of xiao, mesmerizing the beautiful sun. but, he does wonder how he can manage such a bright light.

he giggled slightly after xiao gained consciousness once again. "good morning." venti greeted him with eyes shining the beautiful flowery field beside them. "uh-huh, good morning." xiao smiled, pecking venti's cheek.

"lovely, you're awake now."

"i am,"

they both shared a chuckled before continuing to stare at the shiny sun, "lady lisa hasn't been starting thunders ever since she taught her student." venti said out of nowhere. "razor, was their name?"

"i suppose, we're from different types, so you better know this yourself." xiao chuckled. leaving venti to huff, until he nods in agreement.

"eh, d'you want to get food? even if we're spirits and all.. i still wanna try human delicacies! those from celestia are rather.. bleh." venti gagged.

"sure, if that's what you want." xiao laid down on the dandelion field, making venti gasp. "hey! don't lay on those! jean will get angry at you, you know."

"i'm supposing you're forgetting something. i planted these myself. lady jean's all the way over the world."

"what?!"

"lady jean told me, i thought she did too with you?" xiao asked.

"she never did." venti, as a response huffed in sadness. no one ever tells him anything, considering how much of a snitch he is, it could make sense. everyone, except for xiao.

they always share things together, whether it's something in general. they always and will always do share things together, that's what they promised.

risking their entire lives just to love each other was already a handful, as said, even after death, they say, a contract that made them specially just for each other. and no one shall come between them.