"I think you have a lot of wit. I think you're really funny." She stated. I could tell by her tone of voice that she was generously complimenting me. I smiled nonetheless. She was always complimenting me. I knew I wasn't the funniest, but she'd say I was to make me happy.

Because we had finished our food a while ago, I suggested we get the bill and leave. We'd spent most of the night in a crowded parlour, it was amazing, but I just wanted Emily all to myself.

Emily was up and out of her seat as soon as I had paid the bill, luckily having enough for all of it, even after telling Emily to put her purse away more than once.

She took hold of my hand to pull me out of the building. We weaved through tables until our bodies were against the warm air.

We continued to walk down the path. She kept hold of my hand and I tightened my fingers around hers.

It was bliss as soon as we were away from the crowds. I've always craved solitude, and solitude with Emily was even better. She could talk all she liked, I'd listen to her 24/7 if I had to.

Just as I was about to ask Emily a question, a phone started ringing out, the sound echoing throughout the lonely street.

Emily looked to me sheepishly, I smiled reassuringly. She took the phone out from her pocket and looked to the screen.

"It's my mum." She stated before placing it to her ear. What would Emily's mother want? "Hey, mum." She greeted her mother and I could only hear muffling from the other side of the phone.

We continued to walk down the streets as the wind blew against us.

"What? Why?" I heard Emily say, her voice full of confusion. I looked down to her, her face was screwed up as if she was curious. I was happy to see no sadness, so the news being said couldn't have been that bad.

"We don't finish until another week though...okay, okay." I heard Emily sigh. "See you soon." She placed the phone back in to her pocket and sighed again.

"What's the matter?" I asked, a little curious as to know what her mother had just said. I don't get the way a mothers mind works, I haven't had a mother for years.

"My mother wants us to go and stay with her now, she said she wants to see me."

"But we'll see her next week?" I asked.

"I know, exactly. But she wants to see me now." Emily shrugged as she looked to me. "You're still coming right?"

"Of course I am." I replied back. "When are we going? tomorrow?"

"Tonight." She looked to me sheepishly and I stopped walking for a moment.

"Tonight?" I asked. "By the time we're packed and ready to go it'd be near 10 and then by the time we get to your mothers it would be early tomorrow morning." I replied. Did she really want to go tonight? I didn't mind, honestly, I would love a midnight car ride, but is that what Emily really wanted or her mother?

"I know." Emily sighed. "We don't have to if you don't want to, we can just go tomorrow morning."

"I don't mind driving tonight. I hardly sleep anyway, I've survived with much less sleep at night."

"Are you sure? I feel so bad for making you drive late tonight." Emily replied. I looked down to her and smiled reassuringly. I took her in to my arms without a care. I'd do anything she wanted, I was that wrapped around her finger.

"Let's go and pack." I kissed her forehead before taking her hand and leading her back towards the car and then to our rooms.

As soon as we were back, I grabbed a suitcase from the top of a cupboard which Emily couldn't reach and also took hold of mine from underneath my bed. I grabbed a few shirts, jeans and other necessary items that would last the whole week or two.

Because I only took 10 minutes to pack, I grabbed my suitcase and brought it to Emily's room after locking my door.

Emily was looking through her drawers and taking out items that she then packed in to her own suitcase.

Looking at her packing her stuff made a flutter of excitement run through my body.

I couldn't wait to spend this time with Emily. I hated having to be in a different setting, it always got me uncomfortable, also meeting new people was hard for me, but I was happy because I knew I would have Emily mostly to myself apart from the fact her mother may take up most of her attention.

Anyhow, I was ready to learn more about the girl who had captured my attention in more ways than one.

Even though I knew I'd have to be on my best behaviour.

Once Emily had finished packing, I took hold of her suitcase and took both of them over to the car which I parked out the front for easy access.

"Get the keys from out my pocket." My hands were full and I couldn't quite reach my keys hanging out slightly from the denim. Emily dug her hand in to my back pocket to retrieve them. She then unlocked the boot for me and I placed everything inside before shutting it.

Emily got in to the car and I did soon after.

"Ready?" I asked. I didn't move the car for a minute or two waiting for Emily to decide whether she had everything she needed as we were slightly rushing. I still didn't want her missing anything.

"Ready." She said after before clipping on her seatbelt.

"I guess this car did come in handy after." I stated. Emily laughed a little before nodding.

"It's extremely handy. You're the best." As I was reversing the car, Emily laid her hand over mine and I took great comfort in the gesture.

"I try for you." I answered. Emily squeezed my hand tightly.

"Xavier..."

"Emily..." I trailed off, wondering what she was going to say.

"Nothing." I looked to her quickly to see her smiling as she laid her head back on the seat.

"What is it, tell me." I smiled as I looked to her.

"Nothing. I just really really like you." My heart almost stopped at her words. Little did she know how much I liked her too.

I've never had to pour my heart out to anyone about love, but with this girl I'd give it a damn good go to see her smile.

"Angel." I breathed out.

"I really fucking like you, Xavier." Emily repeated. As she said it I could hear the passion in her voice, the sincerity and devotion all in one.

Even her swearing whilst she said it made my heart flutter violently.

I couldn't drive when all I wanted to do was kiss her, show her how much I liked her too.

I quickly swerved on to a dead lonely path. Emily squealed a little whilst the car jerked.

As soon as the car had stopped I took hold of Emily's face and brought her lips to mine. Rough, violent, raw passionate kissing.

I couldn't help it, I moaned in to her mouth. I needed her so much.

I fucking loved her.

"I really fucking like you too, Angel." 

I loved her.

-------------------

It's a little small but I hope you enjoyed anyway:)

XAVIER , you're cute mannnn

I Love you GUYSS x

Instagram ; Dreamxrse

( I follow back)^^