Chapter 50 Rebellion

Start from the beginning

"Understood." Oppi said as he flew below. "All units, Optimus prime has return, Starblaze and Smokescreen are alright as well. I repeat Prime is alive and quite well. Magnus said into all the comm links.

I ran down the dark mount fighting off cons left and right, Magnus jumped onto his ship. I ran till I reached the bottom helping the others fight off a purple con that looke like a cyclops. When I think of a cyclops it reminds me of Percy jacksons brother. I wonder that's what this con looks like in holoform?

"Hey kid, nice to see you again. Watch out this one's a toughie." Wheeljack said. to me. "Are you just saying that for my benefit? Or are you actually scared wheeljack?" I joked. "Ill show you scared." Wheeljack said as he attacked the one eyed con.

With my help of course. Oppi fired into the fusion cannons and then the whole place went up in an exposion crashing down. We drove off.

The humans let us into one of their militarty buildings. I saw Smoke drive in and transform. "Dude Smoke where were you?You missed it." I told him. "Yeah dont remind me." He said.

Agent F was currantly giving a speech about how we helped save the world. "Sir,I"m honored to relinkish the autobots command to you." Magnus told Oppi. "Okay someone has got to say it. Optimus 2.0 is rad." Miko said.

yeah it's pretty rad I think too. "Imagine what the forge could do for your bod." Miko said turning to Ratchet. Ratchet just huffed like it was an insult, which it kind of was. We all turned toward the forge that was laying against the wall.

"Is ti turne that the forge has been drained of it's power?" Ratchet asked. Both Smokescreen and I's heads lowered at this. "That any hope of rebuiling the omega lock is lost?" Ratchet asked us. "We did what we thought was right." Smoke screen and I said.

"then your instints have again proven to be quite sound." Ratchet said. I figured he was talking more to Smoke then me. The building were in had rooms but not alot to which we all could have one of our own.

Oppi and Ratchet shared a room, Smoke and Bee, Bulk and Wheeljack, Magnus and I decided to just sleep in Magnus' ship outside. Arcee was the only one that had a room of her own.

Magnus and I were inside his ship in the berthroom part of it. "Magnus I missed you so much. I dont even know how long we were apart for." I told him as I held onto him.

He then kissed me on the lip plates and we continued to kiss until it was a heated make out session.

Read at your own risk. For 18 and older.

I started to kiss down his neck cords and biting lightly on them, I heard him moan. He then did the same to me. He then unlatched my breast plate. I looked down and almost covered my self up when he said "Your beautiful." He felt my breasts up and then traveled to unlatch my port cover.

I was completely naked infront of him. I unlatched his chest plates revealing his toned chest and abs. I took of his spike cover as well, my eyes went huge. Ratchet couldnt have prepared me for how big he was. Bigger then his holoform.

I think he must of sensed that I was alittle scared of it because he said" it will be okay I'll go slow you know that." Magnus said. He put a digit in my port to help with his size,it felt good then he added another digit and I felt a pressure and then a release. I overloaded.

Once he knew that I was wet enough he placed his huge spike at my entrance and entered slowly. There is no way this is gonna fit in me. He came to my barrier. "Are you ready? I wish to make you mine fully." Magnus said.

"Yes, I have always been yours and I always will." I told him. He slammed through my barrier earning a loud cry from me. Ouch! That hurt worse then the holoform. I felt like I could feel his spike all the way in my stomach.

I had my body tighten from the pain I was feeling. I felt like I was gasping for air. "Sweetspark did I hurt you?" Magnus asked.Worried.I gasped out "Yes. That hurt so bad." As a few tears rolled down my faceplate.

"I"m so sorry sweetspark from what ive hurt it doesnt hurt that bad for femme, just a little. I"ll pull out." Magnus said getting scared. "Well maybe because the other didnt have as huge of spike's as you do." I joked as the pain was going away.

"Please continue Magnus, I love you I want to be with you fully." I said. He went slow, slowly pulling out alittle and going back in. Once The pain was completely gone I had a warmth inside me that I needed to be filled. I wanted more, no needed more and to be closer to him.

"MOre Magnus, Faster and harder." I moaned out. "Are you sure? I dont want to hurt you more than I already have." Magnus said. "Yes. Move!" I said. "You would make a great commander." Magnus said.

"I already am Mrs. Commander." I said. He went in and out faster and harder just like I wanted. Our moans were mixed togather of our joining. I felt myself building up I was fixing to overload. I heard Magnus moan loud and then we both overloaded togather.

Magnus pulled out of me, and we put our armor back on and laid down, Magnus on his back and I on his chest plates. "that was incrediable." I said breathlessly. "Indeed, Mrs. Commander." Magnus said smiling.

"I Love you Magnus." I told him. "I Love You Starblaze." Magnus said. We both fell asleep quickly listen to each other's sparks beating.

I am so sorry that it took me so long to update. I have been busy all last week and weekend. I hope you have enjoyed this chapter. There should be another chapter up sometime today or Tomorrow.