Santa x Lucifer || Smut

Lucifer was tired.

Working in Hell all day, all night, forever was exhausting. It got so boring punishing bad people for doing bad things. He desperately needed a break.

And where better than the North Pole? It was cold, it was quiet, and his old... *friend* lived there.

Lucifer and Santa Claus didn't have the ideal relationship. Lucifer was pretty sure Claus didn't even consider him an *acquaintance,* not after what he did to his marriage with Mrs. Claus. Their divorce had been entirely because of him, and the guilt weighed on him exponentially. But past mistakes could always be made up for, right?

At least, that's what Lucifer told himself as he stood in front of Santas door. He raised his hand hesitantly, putting it back down and sighing, rethinking his decision. Santa probably never wanted to see him again, why should he bother? He sighed again, taking a deep breath and knocking on the door twice.

The door flew open a few seconds later, revealing a very disheveled Santa Claus. His signature red pants sagged around his waist, his coat nowhere to be found, replaced by a stained white tank top. His white beard had grown out quite a bit since Lucifer last saw him a hear ago, and the sparse tufts of white hair atop his head stuck up in awkward directions. His ice blue eyes were wide with shock.

"Lucy..." He breathed. Lucifer involuntarily shivered at the old nickname, smirking.

"Hey old friend," He replied, his voice silky and confident. Santa seemed to shudder, closing his eyes for a second.

"What are you doing here, Lucifer?" The older questioned.

"Work is overwhelming. I wanted a break," He inhaled, "I wanted to see you again.." His voice became breathless, barely a whisper as he reached out to touch Santas arm. Santa shivered, lips parting slightly as his eyes fluttered.

"Kiss me, Lucy."

That was all Lucifer needed to hear.

He pushed his lips against Santas, wasting no time in running his tongue across his bottom lip, requesting entrance to the older mans mouth. Santa eagerly parted his lips, a soft moan coming out of his throat.

Lucifer pushed Santa back into the house, shutting the door behind him and leading the man backwards into his reclining chair. He pulled away from the kiss, opting to press hot, open mouthed kisses to Santas jawline and neck. Santa tossed his head back, exposing more of his pale skin to Lucifer with a soft whine. Lucifer grinned into his skin, biting and nibbling on his collarbones. Santa gripped the arms of his chair tightly, moaning.

Lucifer striped off his tuxedo jacket, fiddling with his buttons as Santa undid his belt and pulled his trousers and boxers down. Santa chuckled as he sat, almost completely naked, in front of his lover.

"Still not so good at those buttons I see," he teased. Lucifer rolled his eyes, but smiled as he got the last button undone and threw off the white shirt.

"Turn around," he ordered, and Santa obeyed with a whimper, turning to display his pale ass to Lucifer, who grinned and unbuttoned his pants. He didn't bother to take the pants off all the way, instead slipping his erect cock over the waistband of his underwear. He reached into his back pants pocket and retrieved a small lube bottle, stroking Santas ass the whole time. The older man whimpered at the gentle caresses and anticipation.

Lucifer pops the cap of the lube open, pouring some straight onto his cock. He tosses the bottle to the ground with his shirt and strokes the lube across his member. He groans at the stimulation, making Santa whimper with want.

"Hurry up please, Lucy," He whines, and Lucifer smirks. spreading Santas ass cheeks and slamming into him in response, making him shout and moan.

"Better?" He purrs, and Santa moans again, gripping onto the back of his chair with a white-knuckle grip.

Lucifer grips Santas hips, pulling almost completely out before slamming back in again, making the man under him moan loudly. He pistoned his hips into the tight heat below him, breathing quickening as he gripped Santas hips tighter. He angled his hips a little to the side and Santa moaned louder, nearly screaming.

"Right there! Right there Lucy, *please!*" He begged, drooling into his chair. Lucifer smirked and pounded his lovers prostate harder and faster, making Santa shout and curse under him.

"Lucy! Lucy I– I'm gonna cum!" He panted, his eyes fluttering shut as his muscles tightened. Lucifer leaned down and kisses his neck.

"Cum. Cum, pretty boy. Cum all over yourself, just for me.." He whispered, thrusting harder into the mans heat.

Santa moaned, choking on his saliva as he opened his mouth in a silent scream, white ropes spurting out of his cock and over his chair. His hot walls tightened around Lucifers shaft, making him groan and bury himself deep inside his partner, cumming hard in his ass.

They stayed like that for a few moments, before Lucifer gingerly pulled out, sitting down in the chair and pulling Santa into his lap. The older man was half asleep, and he buried his face into Lucifers neck, sighing softly and yawning. Lucifer chuckled softly, wrapping his arms around Santa.

As he drifted to sleep with the man in his arms, he considered this visit a success.