🩸1🩸

Y/n POV:

"Go to Hell"
"You don't deserve to be here"
"Who made you a hashira anyways"
"You should of died with her."

Those were just some of the insults thrown at me that day. How did it all get to that point? Well, let me tell you...

"Y/n, hurry up! We're going to miss the demon!" "I'm coming, hold on!" I sprint up the hill after Hope. She was my only friend. "Y/n if we don't hurry the demon might get away!" I frown and run faster, passing the curly haired girl. "See, I'm hurrying" I smirk "oh shush" We run to the top of the hill and take a breather. I can sence it, the demon is close by. "I can sence demon presence to the right of us, judging by the feel of it, it's going to be a strong one. Maybe a 12 kizuki?" I say "possibly, let's go before it realises were here" Hope says running to the right. I followed closely behind her. We stop abruptly, the demon was standing right infront of us. "2 hashira?!" The demon giggles. "Oh goody, just what I was looking for. I was told to kill the Ice pillar, and here she is! Ran right to her death!" "Not if I can help it." I spit. The demon is indeed a 12 kizuki. Upper moon 2. Hope runs up to the male preparing an attack. I follow behind preparing one of my own. "First form; shredded icicle!" Hope whispers unleashing an attack on the demon. He doges her attack easily. "Nice try but that was pathetic." He spat. The demon looks at me, "what's your name?" He inquires. "Y/n l/n, and yours?" "Ohh y/n, such a lovely name! I am Douma. Upper moon 2!" The demon named Douma squeals in excitement. Hope prepares another attack only for her to be harshly slashed in half but Douma's golden fans. "I..Hope...." I whisper. Reality hits me like a brick. Your best friend, your only friend is dead.

☁️Flashback☁️

"Don't say that to her! She's strong like the rest of us. Just because Y/n can't control her emotions doesn't mean she's any less good than the rest of us!" Hope spits. "Thank, thank you Hope. You didn't have to do that... Expecially not for trash like me..." I utter walking back to my estate. "Your not trash y/n! You never were and never will be. Y/n you are great, you may not see it yet, but I promise you, one day you will see your true beauty! The ice pillar smiles "You really think so?" I squeak "Of course!" Hope beams

☁️☁️☁️

I not only lost my best friend, but the only one who protects me from the other hashira. "HOPE. HOPE NOOOOOOOOOOO" I scream. Douma looks down at me. "How unfortunate. She should if never tried attacking me. Such a foolish desision. She could of just accepted her death." Douma mutters "You. You brat!" I screech preparing an attack of my own. "I have no need to kill you too, my orders were only to kill her sweetheart." " I will have to leave you now." Douma says. "Fifth form; Blood clot!" I dash at Douma desperate to kill him. The demon doges me attack with ease, bringing his hand down and karate chopping the back of my neck successfully rendering me unconscious. I fall into the snow, the world slowly fading. When I awake I'm in the thunder estate. Itsuki runs this place. He may be the thunder hashira, but he has a knack for medicine. "How long was I out for?" I ask tired. "I'd say about 5 hours after I found your pathetic body on the ground." Itsuki spits. "Hope...?" I whisper. "She's dead. You let her die. Not a trace if her body was left. Only blood littered the snow. What in the hell happened?!" Itsuki yells. "An upper moon was there. He killed her!" I whisper. "LIAR! LIKE HELL, STOP MAKING EXCUSES, YOU NEVER ENCOUNTERED AN UPPER MOON, STOP TRYING TO MAKE EXCUSES FOR HER DEATH!" Itsuki screams. "ITS THE TRUTH!" I choke out. "Now now, we all know you got scared and let a demon overpower her and eat her right infront of you." "There was enough blood to prove my point" Itsuki spits. "That's, that's no-" "I've heard enough from you y/n." "Shut the hell up before I kill you." Itsuki threatens. I close my mouth, there's nothing I can do. Nothing. They won't believe me, no matter how hard I try. They think I'm crazy, just because I can't handle all my emotions. I'm not crazy, am I? "I think it's time for you to go back to your estate. Your well enough to handle yourself, plus I don't want to see your disgusting face." Itsuki says glaring at me. "I- ok..." I mumble. I get up and walk out the estate. My head's pounding, I can't think straight. Some of the thunder estate helpers look at my with pity in their eyes. They know how I'm treated, and yet they do nothing to stop the pain. They only watch with sorrow eyes as I go by. I'm done with their pity, their sorrow. I don't want any of it. I wish they would l go to hell, but I must hold on for longer. If I am to prove myself to the other hashira I must be strong and take control of my emotions. I will not falter, I will take what Hope said to me all those times before to heart. I must be strong, for me, for her.