Chapter 408 "Laura, please help me."

Start from the beginning

"Why aren't you watching? It's going to be very lively online today."

William Walton raised his eyebrows:
"Tell me."

"It's just Betty Anderson's matter."

William Walton could not help but laugh.

"Why are you laughing? I fixed Betty Anderson up today, and I had Judy act for me. It was very exciting."

Seeing that she was in a hurry to show off, he stopped pretending.

He raised his hand to rub her head and said, "Alright, I see that you've done well. Praise you."

She blushed and pouted.

Then, she moved away from him with small steps.

Seeing her small movements, William Walton thought about the two of them being together in the car last night.

He raised his hands and bound her to the wall.

She turned a little nervous.

William Walton smirked: "This morning, I forgot to tell you something."

" What do you want to say? "

"You look very cute when you're drunk, and …"

William Walton's lips moved closer to her ear.

"Going crazy after drinking, can actually be considered good stuff."

Laura rolled her eyes.

Did that mean she did something shameful yesterday?

No, he had to end this topic as soon as possible.

She squatted down and slipped out from between his arms.

Embarrassed, she said, "I'm going downstairs to see Wal."

Seeing her escaping, William Walton could not help but shake his head and laugh, while stroking his lips.

Her scent was truly the most memorable in this world.

After Judy stayed for a week, her father finally called to apologize.

After the father and daughter pair had a deep communication, Judy decided to return home.

That day, she happened to be free, so he personally sent her to the high—speed rail station.

After Judy left, she went straight to the Baby Swimming Pond to meet with the Butler and Wal.

Looking at him, who was being helped by his coach, the smile on her face never faded.

One moment he was in the water, the next moment he was out of the water.

At the end of the class, her cell phone rang in her bag.

She took out her phone to see that it was Nick Anderson calling.

She chose to refuse.

Not long after, Nick Anderson sent her a message: "Laura, please, answer the phone. I have something to ask of you, only you can help me with this matter."

Just as Laura was hesitating, Nick Anderson's number appeared on the screen once again.

After talking to the Butler, she left the swimming pool.

Arriving at the door, Laura picked up the phone and said in a cold voice, "Hello."

"Laura, are you with Mr. Walton?"

"Nope."

Nick Anderson said frantically: "My mother is gone. Can you help me?"

"Your mother? Helen Anderson? "

"No, it's not her …"

Then, she reacted: "Jane Anderson? "

"Laura, Mr. Walton must have told you about my mother before, right?"

She didn't know how to reply.

Nick Anderson muttered to himself: "My mother is still alive, and is currently in a nursing home. She looks like she's been locked up in jail for twenty years. She suffered too. "

She didn't know the grudges of the previous generation, nor did she want to comment on who was right or wrong, much less participate …

"You don't have to tell me that. I don't care."

"No, I can only tell you, because the Mr. Walton used Betty Anderson to move away my mother. Now, other than Mr. Walton, no one knows where my mother is. Help me please."

Laura was surprised, "You said William Walton is using Betty Anderson?"

She hadn't heard William Walton say anything about the relationship between him and Betty Anderson.

"Yes, because of the previous time, Mr. Walton told Betty Anderson that the Anderson family still had a private nursing home that she could sell off. After Betty Anderson heard this, she had a change of heart and sent my mother to the real nursing home. But when I went to pick up my mother from the nursing home that Betty Anderson talked about, I realized that my mother was already gone … Laura, Walton family hates my mother so much, I am worried that they will kill my mother. "