Shiva- It is true. That's your problem if you cannot believe it.

Deepak- How can papa do this? He had promised you this project. There is no way he would betray you.

It wasn't as hyped as Deepak wanted to sound to Parakram. He spoke as if he was instigating Parakram against his father.

'What a lizard. Life would have been so easy if Parakram didn't have his influence.' Shiva wondered in himself about Deepak.

Shiva- This is not about betrayal and he has done nothing like that. Boss just wanted someone trustworthy to help Parakram and who can it be better than me.

Deepak- These things are just to say. No one is dumb here to not to see the reality.

Deepak continued to spill his poison to provoke Parakram.

Deepak never leaves even a single chance to do so as his existence is all dependent on Parakram's hate and grudge towards his family.

Shiva- Well! It does not matter to anyone what is real for you. I am here for the work which is given to me.

Parakram- Which work? Interrupting mine?

It was evident that Deepak's tricks always work on Parakram.

Shiva- That depends on you.

Even Shiva knew that there is no way he can make Parakram feel different that's why he chose to not to pay attention to this anymore.

He turns look Mr Gupta.

Shiva- Mr Gupta. Have all the chemicals arrived?

Mr Gupta- Yes sir. Only the one truck is left and that too will reach shortly.

They hear the voice of screeching wheels and horn.

Mr Gupta- Ahh... There it is.

Shiva went forward to open the lock of the trolley attached to the truck. But as soon as he touched the lock, his hands were held by Parakram.

Shiva- What do you think you are doing? You already saw the papers.

Parakram- Of course I did and I know what papa wants but I don't want you present here. I don't want you to interfere. So just pretend being engaged in my matters and leave everything up to me.

Parakram had threat for Shiva in his eyes because he could not threatened him directly. Not because he fears that It wouldn't affect him but he also knows that Shiva has the most stable and upgraded image in his father's eyes. Sometimes, he does not understand that why his father gives so much importance to a guy who is not even his son.

It wouldn't be wrong if said that Mr Singh favours Shiva more than Ankit.

Shiva- You should have known me by now Parakram. Pretending is the last thing I am good at.

Shiva jerks Parakram's hand off and opens the lock of the door.

Everyone was expecting that trolley to have chemicals kept cautiously but to their surprise, they have a young girl wearing red top and cream long skirt with the chemicals.

Everyone was surprised to see Karishma. Even Karishma was flustered to see so many unknown faces and that too in such embarrassing situation.

Deepak- Who are you? What are you doing here?

Karishma- Hi....hello.

Karishma smiled weakly and waved her hand hesitantly.

Parakram- Who are you?