●chapter nine●

Start from the beginning

"I see.....now if you excuse me, I'm going to rest now" he motionless said as he went toward the door.

"Tanjiro-" I call out for him but he close the door as I sighs and look down to my lap and frown.

'he kind of remind me of hinata'

[Next day]
Third Person POV
They left the wisteria house after receiving order from tanjiro crow and was going toward the Natgamonu mountain.

Natagumo Mountain》
They reach to the mountain then zenitsu exclaimed at this.

"Wait!Can you please wait!It so scary!!It's feel much more scarier the more we get close to destination" he sit on the ground.

"Why is this guy sitting down?You pissing me off!!" Inosuke said in irritation💢💢💢.

"You the only one I don't want to get complaints from,You pig-head!" As they became to urge as ramiris sighs at this.

"They can't just stop urging for a few moments can they?" As veldora huff at this.

"They can't and they mostly remind me of my sisters" he rub his neck at the memory as rimuru shake his head at this while tanjiro see a boy crawling on the ground.

"Save me....please save....me" tanjiro and inosuke runs towards him leaving us behind.

"W-wait!...."

"He's wearing a demon slayer uniform!"

"Are you Alright?!What happened?!" Tanjiro ask as the boy got lifted into the air to going back to the woods till rimuru went to bring the boy back and cut some wires as he landed to the ground.

"Rimuru!"

"Are you okay?!" Rimuru ask as he stare at the wires with narrow eyes as the boys couldn't speak as he pass out.

"Looks like he was too terrified to say anything" rimuru said as they all face the woods as tanjiro clenched his fist.

"Let's go and save the others"

"I shall be the Vanguard!!I'M HUNGRY!" Inosuke shouted as he runs towards the forest.

"Inosuke"

"He's just waiting for a chance to go all-out" Rimuru sweat drop as milim shrug.

"Ahem...I wouldn't blame him because I want to go all-out too" milim said with excitement as rimuru gasp

"Oh hell no!" Rimuru exclaimed and whispered to milim ear "milim,you can't use your power or strength.It will make them suspicious of us at first" Milim chuckled.

"No worry,rimuru!I can control my limit in my strength that makes it looks like a normal punch" she smile as rimuru has a worried look on his face.

"Same with me" veldora said with a grins.

'When they meant normal like a lightly weak punch😶' Rimuru didn't want to think about it as they reach to where tanjiro and inosuke is to see another demon slayer.

"Inosuke?" Tanjiro hold him back as he went to check the boy as he was quite freighted just like the other one that rimuru milim save as tanjiro touch his shoulder that makes the other flinch.

"I'm here for support.I am kamado tanjiro,Rank 10" tanjiro said as the other has his eyes widened.

"10.....10..?!...WHY Didn't SEND A PILLAR?!THE RESULT WILL STILL BE THE SAME NO MATTER HOW MANY LEVEL OF 10s Come!It's pointless!" He screams then inosuke fist collided his face.