Sneaking Out & New Looks

Start from the beginning

"Reah, ret's rolve the rystery!" Scooby agreed.

"Just think about how great it'll be if we solved this mystery!" Spike imagined.

Shaggy thought of the idea in his head, which certainly sounded like a good idea to him.

"Solve the mystery by ourselves," He said to himself. "Well, it would certainly prove to the gang that we belong."

"Reah!" Scooby nodded.

"Let's head to the Faux Ghost, find Old Man Wickles, and see what he knows," Shaggy devised. "But first, let's give the gang the old 'slipperooney'."

"Well sure, but... how will we give them the slip?" Spike asked.

"Don't worry, I got an idea..." Shaggy said.

The group proceeded into the kitchen where Shaggy procured a can of whipped cream from the fridge. Shaggy sprayed the cream into both Scooby and Scrappy's mouths to make them appear to be diseased. Scrappy and Scooby both licked their lips a smidge.

"Rericious!" Scooby smiled.

"You said it Uncle Scooby!" Scrappy agreed.

The group turned to leave but froze in their places when they stood face-to-face with Pinkie Pie, who wore a matching apron and held a tray of cookies.

"What are you all up to?" She asked suspiciously.

"Oh... uh, Pinkie!" Shaggy chuckled nervously. "Like, what a surprise..."

"We were just—" Spike began.

"If you wanted a cookie, you'll have to wait till I get done frosting them like everyone else," She smiled. "You silly billies... and filly."

Pinkie then placed the tray along the countertop and proceeded to frost them, all while the rest of the group looked back and forth between each other.

"Uh guys, quick conference," Spike whispered sharply.

The group huddled together so they could whisper amongst each other in private.

"I'm thinking we should let her come with us," Spike suggested.

"Like dude, are you sure that's a good idea?" Shaggy asked. "I thought we wanted to do this on our own."

"We do, but it might be a good idea to bring Pinkie along, so it won't tip off the others."

"Spike makes a good point," Flurry agreed. "If just us went, that would send a big red flag to mom and dad. Not to mention the rest of my aunties."

"Well, I'm cool with her coming along," Scrappy nodded. "Provided she pulls her weight too."

Everyone nodded in agreement before pulling apart and turning toward Pinkie Pie.

"Okay Pinkie, here's the truth," Spike confessed. "We found a clue which leads to a night club Mr. Wickles is supposed to be later tonight. We really want to solve this mystery ourselves to prove to everybody we are capable of more than one thing... and we'd like to give them the slip."

Pinkie stopped her icing and turned around looking serious for a moment.

"Look guys, normally ole Pinkie would let you go off and have fun because that's the kind of silly filly I am," Pinkie informed them. "But I don't know if that's a good idea. It seems dangerous even for me!"

"Which is why we'd like you to come with us Aunt Pinkie," Flurry spoke up. "Think about it: With you along, we'd be able to handle the situation much better."

Pinkie thought for a moment but seemed a slight hesitant.

"I don't know..."

"Did I mention we'll be undercover super spies?" Spike added.