episode 10 - angry Swara & innocent sanskar

Start from the beginning

she look toward sanskar who was looking toward her only she get angry seeing sanskar throw towel on bed then go toward sanskar angrily swara - what (sanskar look toward swara in confusion) what you want from here i don't think here you having some...

swara - what (sanskar look toward swara in confusion) what you want from here i don't think here you having something that you come here so before any arguments you go from here kindly mr maheswari
sanskar - well it's my room also Mrs maheswari then where are you saying me to go i don't remember that i having some other room in this home so i can go there
swara - sanskar why you're behind testing my patience haan silently go from here i really don't want to talk with you about anything go yaar (hold his hand and throw him out of the roon aadarsh and laksh who was standing out side see this start laughing sanskar turn and look toward them when door get close)
LAksh - well bhai you guess right shona throw sanskar out of the room within 10 minutes only that's awesome haan (to sanskar) did you think any place to sleep sanskar our home is so big i am sure you will get any place to sleep and you know if you want any help them we i mean don't disturb us because we must be busy with our wife's you disturb servent okey bye good night (to aadarsh) come bhai let's go (both go from there sanskar sign heavily he go down in hall and sleep in couch feeling hell sleepy and tired )
in morning........ sanskar get up feeling back pain he look here and there see no one in hall he go out in garden for jogging he see the time it's just 5 in the morning he go out for jogging seeing the time After 1 hour later he come back he what about yo go upstair in his room stop hearing ap he turn and look toward ap
ap - sanskar in this early morning where you have gone from where you are coming (sanskar look toward ap hearing her then he feel swara's presence he tern and look toward swaara who was coming down

she look toward sanskar who also look toward her swara then convert her gaze otherside ignoring sanskar she go down toward then ladies sanskar - nowhere badi ma i have just gone for jogging you continue i am going at my room (ap nods in yes then s...

sanskar - nowhere badi ma i have just gone for jogging you continue i am going at my room (ap nods in yes then she go in temple with parineeta ragini uttara and sujata swara who also what about to go she see sanskar was again and again stretching his hand pressing his back littly she get worried for him she what about to go behind him ap call her for veneration she go in temple and do veneration with ladies but her all concentration was at sanskar only after veneration get over she immeadiately go in her room she sanskar is struggling to wear his T-shirt she get tensed take balm from drawer go near sanskar make him  seat on couch and start applying balm on his back sanskar get shocked by sudden move of swara he look toward swaraa who was applying balm on his back he stay quite without saying anything swaraa look toward sanskar who was seating silently after some time later she stop when she hear door knock she sign heavily get up and go to see who is on door sanskar wear his tee-shirt then swaara open door see parineeta who look toward both swasan)
Parineeta - well breakfast is ready if you both are done then let's go all are waiting for you both for breakfast (swara nods in yes slowly parineeta go from there swara turn back and look toward sanskar who wear his T-shirt she sign heavily and go from there sanskar take his blazer and go behind swara who was going down hear door knock parineeta turn back see swasan swaara go to open door swara see one boy who was standing showing his back toward swaara who get confused seeing him he isn't even turning his back toward her that she can see and at least talk with him something but he isn't turning)
boy - well well i know my darling was missing me alot that's why she come to open door and welcome me i also can't leave without you na my sweetheart that's why see your handsome is here infront of you and now i will not go leaving you anywhere babe's (he turn and remove his google what about to hug but stop seeing swaraa) Uff....... awesome i didn't knowing that nowdays maheswari's  keep this much hot maid for there home not bad hey beautiful darling what's up (he what about to touch her swara immeadiately slap him on his right cheek he look toward swaara )
swara - dare you touch me you creepy person what did you think about me any slut or mistress that you will behave with me in this way and i will see all the drama dare you try to touch me and i am not any maid i am duaghter in law of this house who the bloody hell are you haan
boy - ohh duaghter in law means your the wife of sanskar (swara look toward him angrily then nods in yes) well sorry i actually come to meet with sanskar i am rohan...... (swara look toward him in what) Rohan singania parineeta's brother (swara look toward him hearing him roll her eyes) please sorry for my behavior truely didn't wanted to behave this way just kidding don't take my words so seriously bhabhiji (swara look toward rohan making faces hearing that bhabhiji word)

PRECAPE - who is this ROHAN and why he come he just come to meet with his sister OR something eles..........??? 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔
💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤔🤐🤔🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤔🤔🤔🤐🤐🤔🤔🤔🤐🤔🤔🤔🤔🤐🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤐🤐🤐🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐