𝗵𝗲𝘀 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲

Start from the beginning

kenma slept in my room. the music played and it really went with the weather.

i was wrapped in a blanket and sitting comfortably. i was close to falling asleep, i always loved the view of when it rained.

*KNOCK*

the knock at the door caught my attention before i fell asleep. i sighed a little and got up, dropping the blanket on the chair slightly touching the floor. i walked over and opened the door.

my eyes widened and i saw suna. he was standing at the door looking at me. those cold hearted eyes. the ones i've always fallen for, fallen into regret.

"hey"

the hard pouring in the rain in the back, the slight music playing the back ground, heat against my back, the cold air pushed against the front of my body. my skin felt nothing but numb.

"hi"

"can i come in?" he asked

"no...i'm sorry" i looked at him with the same expression.

"why?" he got a little pushy.

"why are you here?" i asked

"for you"

i scoffed. i knew that was the only reason. i don't know why i expected more for him.

"i missed you. didn't you miss me" he looked at me.

"no, was i supposed to?"

"i thought you would"

"don't you have places to be? maybe fucking another girl by now?"

"no, why would i be"

"why wouldn't you be, after all you can't last more than a day without sex"

"i only have sex with you"

"i don't buy it"

"of course you wouldnt"

"when are you gonna stop all of this?" i asked

"stop what?"

"us"

"there wasn't a us to begin with, we're only fuck buddies, there's nothing to obsess over"

"then stop obsessing over me and i'll do the same for you"

"i never obsessed over you"

"you must be blind then"

"how?"

"you're obsessed with me, just admit it, obsessed with my body, the way i do things, just admit it"

"i cant admit to something that's not true"

"then why are you here?"

"for you" he said once again.

"see, you're obsessed" i scoffed "obsessed with my body, obsessed with me, you just can't get enough"

"and you aren't?" he laughed a little

"don't be getting mad now"

"you threw two vases at me, always wondering where i'm going and always cling onto me, i know how much you talk about me too" he said

"don't think you don't do the same" i laughed a little "and getting mad at me because of some guy coming near me, touching me, a simple hug at most. obsessed. i never knew someone who could be obsessed with someone like that"

"you aren't any different tho, fighting someone i work with, obsessing over who i go to see or hangout with" he scoffed

"maybe that's should be another why we should stop what ever we have going on, i don't want to catch feelings for a guy who doesn't show interest in me" i gave him the same dead expression i had on.

"if that's what you want" he bent down to face level for me. "but don't go crawling back to me"

"maybe you should tell yourself that, after look at what you're doing right now" i smirked a little.

"y/n? who's at the door?" i heard. suna stood up and the door opened a little wider than it was. kenma looked up a little and saw suna. suna looked down at kenma.

•𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗔𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩•

i looked at the two toned hair guy in front of me. he was shirtless. he had a dead expression too, like it was normal to him as well.

looking at him made me irritated. i looked at him in the eyes as well before i saw something in the corner of my eyes. there was a shirt on the ground behind them both. is she?

•𝗕𝗔𝗖𝗞 𝗧𝗢 𝗬/𝗡•

"tch" suna scoffed. "i'm done here, it was nice seeing you i guess, have fun with him" he said before he left.

kenma closed the door and stretched his arms. he yawned and walked to the living room. "so was that the guy?"

"yea, don't mind him tho, he's just a dick head" i sighed

"you have a really toxic type in guys"

"i usually don't get it happened" i sighed

"yea alright, we'll ima go to sleep" he yawned and went back to my room. i stretched my arms before sitting back down in my chair. i watched the rain again and let the music play. i sighed and watched the rain pour down before i fell asleep.

'what a night'

⇢♥︎⇠

☄︎. *.
·˚ * 🔭