Chapter 5

Hoseok POV:

Talking to her make me feel good. I just use this texting app for texting the members making a friend here is good, now I have a friend, but the question is she acting like she doesn't know me ? Like man. We are all famous everywhere. We are the biggest boyband of the world. I shrugged off my thoughts and went to sleep .

NEXT DAY~

I was thinking about something when I felt a small pat on my shoulder. I turned around and saw Jungkook looking at me with a frown in his face.

Jungkook: What happened Hobi hyung ?

Hoseok: Ah! Nothing...Why ?

Jungkook: I have been calling you for past 1 minute. What is bothering you ?

Jungkook knows if something is bothering us just by looking at our face. I sighed.

Hoseok: Jungkook...Aren't we famous ?

He just looked at me with a blank face.

Jungkook: Are you serious ? This is what it's bothering you ?

Hoseok: No kook...I just-- Argh! Nevermind .

I stood up from the couch and went back to my room. Seriously, she doesn't know me. But inside me I was happy somehow knowing that she doesn't know me. I can talk to that someone who doesn't know me. I can feel as same as everyone. No feeling special. Just like I used to. I smiled .

Hoseok: That is somewhat good. Yn...cute name .

Argh! What happened to me ? I chuckled and shook my head smiling.

---------

Hobi:
Hey .

Yn:
Hey Hoseok .

Hobi:
Didn't expect you to reply
this fast .

Yn:
Lol .
I wasn't that busy .

Hobi:
I thought my friend would
be busy .
Girl .
[seen]

---------

I am waiting for her reply. Why ain't she replying ? Is it because I send her I am her friend ? Aren't we one ? Or did she didn't even see me as a friend. Shit! I shouldn't have send that. I should tell sorry.

Yn POV:

I hate maths. I am on my maths class now. First, I hate this teacher. Second, I hate this subject. Please someone save me. My phone vibrated signaling someone messaged me. Who is this superhero who is there to entertain me in this boring maths class ? I checked my phone, it was Hoseok. I smiled myself and text him back.

---------

Friends ? We became friends this fast. I didn't know that. I smiled and was about to reply. When someone screamed my name. I stood up and looked at the teacher who just shouted. Everyone is looking at me with pity, knowing that being the daughter of the mafia king still I can't do anything to get rid of this teacher.

(An - This university in which Yn studies is owned by her dad . Only the daughters and sons of mafias study here . So everyone know that Yn is going to be the mafia queen . The teachers as well . )

Teacher: Yn. What were you doing in the class ? You know that you are not allowed to use phone in my class.

Yn: If you knew that what I was doing then why do you ask in first place ?

Teacher: You are so disrespectful. You know what, get out of my class.

Phew~ Let's get away from this monster. I took my things and was about to leave the class.

Teacher: Yn!

Now what this monster wants. I turned around.

Teacher: Give me your phne .

What the‐-

Yn: What !

Teacher: Can't you hear me ? GIVE . ME . YOUR . PHONE .

Yn: But t--

Teacher: Give me .

I handed the phone to her. I went towards her and whispered in her ear .

Yn: Let me become the mafia queen and then I will show you that what I will do to you .

She gulped and I smirked seeing her reaction .

Yn: I will get my phone while going .

She nodded and I left the class .

To be continued ........