IDK How This Story's Going To Go Cause I'm Sleep Deprived 😃

*alarm noises going off*

You "Usahara, get up."

Usahara makes tired grumbling noises and rolls over onto you.

You "fbdn hey! Get off me!"

Him "just a little longer, babe." He whines.

You "no!" You say it like a certain guy character from a certain anime that I can't think of right now. And then you go and kick that sir all the way to the other end of the apartment. Pretty dope, if I might add. Also, it was Ayumu from Prince Of Stride. It's when Ayumu is playing shogi with Heath in the first episode and he's like, do over! And Ayumu is like nOo. Funny.

Kind sir is- wait, he's not kind..... Bruh is over here whining and complaining cause you kicked him. Pfft baby. Wait, yeah, you're gonna say that. And then he goes and complains more and says that your an abusive girlfriend. Actually.... I don't like that..... He doesn't say that. He just complains.

You "ok dude, you have work. I have work. You get ready and I'll get ready. Breakfast will magically appear out of nowhere. Jk, I'll make it."

No wait.... No I just might like that idea..... Witch maid au anyone???? Ok, let's start writing that and see where it goes.

Him "no! Don't use your magic on the food! It tastes all weird and glittery when you do that!"

You "what do you mean glittery???? You can't taste glitter it's got no taste????"

Him "well I can and it's not very pleasant, let me tell ya!"

You "fbdbnf what the what? Wack!"

So yeah, y'all getting ready for work. It's normal. Everything is fine. Literally everything is normal. Too normal.... His motorcycle won't start. So you go to fix it with your magic, but first use your magic to change into a mechanics uniform. No, that's gross. Scrap all that! It's just a normal morning! And then you go off to work as a magic maid person, while I lay in bed and try to sleep before going to work in less than 4 hours.