Shot 1

Threat And Trepidation

Shot 1

Written by stories_by_madhu 

-------------------------------------------------

After a long day of shoot, Ashwin unlocked the door and tiptoed into the apartment while his eyes swayed across, looking for a special someone and finally found her inside their kitchen making hot chocolate.

Just the sight of her in a saree at home on a cold day had his mind meandering into dangerous places with wild thoughts. As always, her effect on him was beyond his control and he had no qualms or complaints.

Pausing at a safe distance, he relished the perfect moment she was having after her hectic recording schedules for the past few days.

It took them a great deal of planning to make sure they both can take a few days off for their Thala Diwali and more importantly to celebrate 5 years since the day they met each other on the sets of CWC. However it also meant crazy work calendar for the past two weeks.

"Aahaa... Smells soo yummy... Cold day and Hot chocolate. Idhavida vera ennavenum", she was talking to herself, holding her mug so close to her chest.

(Smells sooyummy.. Cold day and Hot chocolate. Just perfect. What more do I need?)

"Adi paavi.... Naavenama? Naapaasamillaya?", he whined to himself, envying the drink that his wife was holding so intimately.

(So you don't need me? Don't you miss me?)

Yes he was jealous over that drink in her hand. It had to be him.

Without waiting any longer, he moved swiftly to stand right behind her and took a minute to enjoy her natural fragrance.

From coming back to an empty house to coming back to their home with her in it was certainly a big shift in his life, in the best way possible.

Waking up and going back to sleep with her next to him, morning cuddles before leaving for shoot, her constant "miss you purusha" texts even when she was in the middle of shoots and recordings, and most of all her smile that filled their home with love, being her husband made his life perfect.

She was the meaning to his very existence.

Unable to resist his urge to feel her warmth, his hands grazed and lingered on her delicate bare waist for a few seconds before wrapping her up into a back hug with a wide grin filling his charming face.

"Ashwineyy... ipdi pannadha nu evlodhadava solradhu?", Sivaangi grumbled at her husband who just sneaked up on her from thin air, but not before placing her mug on the counter to ensure its safety.

(How many times should I tell you not to sneak up on me like this?)

She could not afford for anything to happen to the delicious hot chocolate.

After three years of dating which was strictly restricted to only them, being married to the love of her life for the whole world to know felt surreal even after five months. With a fair share of fights, makeups and of course romance and intimacy, being wife to him was unequivocally more exciting than she had ever imagined.

How did they even manage to survive life without each other all those years was a mystery they could never solve.

Placing his head in the crook of her neck, he tightened his hold around her waist to pull her closer, until their bodies were clinging on to each other and his hot breath on her made her gasp.